QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strange reactions to crop circle picture

I was looking at pictures of crop circles and I noticed that I would feel this unfamiliar energy when I looked at them. I would also hear t…

Started by Soul Beautiful

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by james

Awakening Starter Kit?.....for starters

Greetings all, What are the physical tools that a ground zero beginner needs to start the path to ascension? I'm almost 100% sure that I'…

Started by Kanani Ray

18 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Kanani Ray

Another this i would like opinion about, Marihuana

Im Dutch and as in many country but espicially here, marihuana is somelike social :) I did smoke weed few times a week, and pulled everyt…

Started by Niels Wijdenes

6 May 29, 2010
Reply by Max

A question of morals.

After doing a bit of reading into the Code of the Matrix and Codex Magica, where are we left on the spectrum of good and evil?It seems like…

Started by RCAR

4 May 22, 2010
Reply by hellco

Interesting Aura Interpretation...Thoughts appreciated...

So, I live the life of a corporate person, on my own time, trying to become fully aware and awake.  I don't enjoy my job, but in the USA, w…

Started by Braden

7 May 5, 2010
Reply by Elon-Str

11:11

Hi everyone. As yesterdays date was 1/11/10 I just thought I'd ask you guy what ye think about 1111. Thanks. Andy

Started by Andy

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by ian fell

Something is doin something.

Greetings to all.   Well...  what can I say?  My life is one heck of a ride.  Countless coincidences and moments of "oh wow" that was weird…

Started by GalacticWacko

5 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by AngelaGay

my meditation begginings- any suggestions?

Hello everyone i have been trying to meditate for a very long time to be exact 1 year and 7 months. I never had an experience like last nig…

Started by Navil

2 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Ayzik

BOOK REVIEW - THE CODE TO THE MATRIX

Lately We have been totally occupied in bringing forth what was explained in the recordings such as "the prize". At this moment I'm asking…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Feb 23, 2010

Difficulties Concentrating

Hi all,  Its all in the title!!! I just have a hard time concentrating, its really bad... I mean, im at work getting on with a task and its…

Started by Blyss

1 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Ayzik

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service