KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MAN VS MACHINE

My thoughts. I was thinking technology is not the problem it is man. Man takes everything and demonizes it. Many things are great until ab…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by indigosol

Samhain - WE RESIST HOLLOW'S EVE

This post will take me a moment since there is a limit to what can be publish initially, however the comments have no limits so I will post…

Started by Sevan Bomar

37 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Kyle Jodoin

100!

That's what I'm talking about! Today is the full Moon and We hit 100 members strong. Put the ships in neutral, lets save some more humans.…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Maria Martin

A Language of Light

Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to you all (I love that saying lol). For some time now I have been wanting to learn a new language, not s…

Started by Nathan Kinnear

6 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Samantha

LANGUAGES AS SYMBOLS - THE CREATION OF THE MENTAL PROGRAM

HARMONOGRAPH One of the greatest pieces of information that we have learned about language is that when you actually drop an entire langua…

Started by Sevan Bomar

50 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Paul Anthony

Spirit Science Series - Rated: Seeker

Useful briefing for those new to these concepts:

Started by Poeticneedlez

5 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Poeticneedlez

BREATHING AGAIN RESISTANCE STYLE

I FOUND SOME THINGS There may be a few techniques that some might be forgetting in all this data that we must sift through daily. Know t…

Started by Sevan Bomar

12 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Kyle Jodoin

Sovereignty

Im proud to see someone is willing to consider the possibility that this could be true . Most poele are not ,therefore in can never be true…

Started by noitavlas777

0 Apr 11, 2013

THE HIGHEST UNIVERSAL LAW

For many who have questions on the Universal Laws and what are they I will tell you they are set up like a pyramid, and there is one on top…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by janet myers

expect to be ridiculed

In the enviroment of the mind controled slaves , anyone who speaks any true wisdom or ideas is always ridiculed and treated like an outcast…

Started by noitavlas777

8 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Kyle Jodoin

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service