BODY ACTIVATION (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Perfect Day Plan by Jost Sauer

This post will be a goodie i hope you all can benefit from. It will concern itself with circadian rhythms and the biurnal clock/biorhythmic…

Started by daniel sunn

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by daniel sunn

Sleep Paralysis and Astral projection link(GOOD OR EVIL)

Hello everyone, OK i have been experiencing sleep paralysis very often ( a couple times a weeks). It's like i think i wake up only to reali…

Started by Saviouremmanuel

39 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Nineteen

THE CHOICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOURS

After tuning into a video a few days ago:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtJMTIF_PAA “Alan-watt-the-reptilian-deception” -  I couldn't he…

Started by Maria Martin

17 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Amir hendricks

liver and gallbladder detox

I came across this information and I am curious if any members or Sevan has practiced this- Coffee enemas or the Gerson therapy? This isn't…

Started by Morhol

13 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by daniel sunn

How to create an aura shield by Anush

How to create an aura protection shield.  We must learn to wrap ourself with a layer of protection that is positive, and latch into your s…

Started by Anush

5 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Tyrone Ray

REGENERATION AND RECOVERY FROM THE STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (SAD) PART 2

REGENERATION AND RECOVERY FROM THE STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (SAD) PART 2 GOLDEN ELIXIR:Horsetail/Oatstraw tea for Silicon Make a silicon…

Started by tomtom biggles

1 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Hoot Gilmore

Am I missing something?

Wholeness to all! I have been on the board for a few months now (which might I add is the best source of information I have ever come acro…

Started by J.R. Alexander

28 May 29, 2013
Reply by Neil Andna

MSM - The most underrated "supplement"

After using this substance for over a year, I have to say that it's the most safe and effective one that iv'e ever used. It's absolutely am…

Started by Silas David

7 May 15, 2013
Reply by Siela

Internal Cleanse Start

Hey yall. I know most of yall are starting the internal cleanse. I couldn't afford (or just didnt save up enough money) for the kit but I…

Started by Gina

8 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Gina

Heal our bodies, activate and excell (updated)

As many of us our learning, or have already learned, the health of the body is essential to its proper utilization and functioning. In ord…

Started by Faunus Nyx Cosmos

8 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Karrade

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service