All Discussions Tagged 'of' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 4 - TESLA TECHNOLOGIES AND PSYCHOTRONICS - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED NAZIS PLAY THIS HAARP, BLACK MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES & TESLA TECHNOLOGIES GHETTO INFORMANT PROGRAM…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by tyeesha

Echoes of the Innerverse

Wholeness x Balanced Vibrations family.... This message is from the Family of Light - and I felt it necessary to transcribe the message in…

Started by David_Mathematics

2 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Music, Control & if it has had a detrimental effect on us or not.

Great question on music NfiniTINAked.   This is why I've been called to join the resistance right here. So here's my love.   Basically, yes…

Started by Zeropointlight

6 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Camille

THE RESISTANCE 2012 MISSION BEGINS

EVERYTHING WE HAVE WE GIVE TO YOU I DON'T WATCH I DO Good day to everyone and congratulations we are now in reachable distance of 201…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Sevan Bomar

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW EPISODE 10 - LEVEL 2 - THE RETURN OF YOU - SUNDAY DECEMBER 11 - 11:00 A.M. CST

LEARN HOW TO NOT REPEAT THE MORE FRIVOLOUS PARTS OF THE CYCLE   This show is designed to clear the slate on any past unwanted residue as we…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Dusty Tru

Keys of enoch

Hello resistance,   Much love and wholeness to all of ya   I have some questions related to the keys of enoch.   I came across this book an…

Started by Niels Wijdenes

1 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Raymond Gene Key

Dr Delbert Blair and Sevan on the Radio

This is one of the milestones of Our time, not so much as what will be said but what will come after as We will finish the final touches…

Started by Sevan Bomar

8 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by TK Rising

THE LINK

All of Our work is based upon a comprehensive model of 15-dimensional physics (sets of 15 dimensions, not just 15 dimensions total) and Key…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Carr

SEVAN ON RADIO RECORDING ATTACHED

You will find the recording of the show now attached. I know this is not much of a heads up but I will be on the radio in 40 minutes. Of c…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Dimetrus

Mother of the Matrix Sophia Stewart Live Tonight - Call In

The lady who officially wrote the movie the Matrix and Terminator and successfully sued the Wachoski brothers for stealing the whole thing…

Started by Sevan Bomar

7 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Margens

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service