All Discussions Tagged 'body' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 7 - LEVEL 1 - CLIMBING THE LADDER OF LIGHTS - SUNDAY NOV 20 11:00 A.M CST

CLIMB YOUR SPINE   10 - I beheld a world mechanically perfect filled with the products of the combinations of Zero's and One's it was only…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Darren

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 4 - HOW TO GET OUT OF THE BODY AND WHAT EXISTS THERE

"Its still utterly amazing to me that no modern teacher has talked about the Phi, the Pentagram, Arra, and the Venusians."     Join us thi…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Darren

Death of partner-entering anothers body?

I was with my partner for appx 7 years.  At the beginning of last year he began acting different in many ways.  I left the relationship kee…

Started by Lisa

2 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Lisa

THE ACTIVATED BODY SHOW - THE OTHERS - GUIDES AND SPIRITS LIVING WITHIN THE BODY - SUNDAY MAY 29

Join us this Sunday as we discuss what people often encounter when they activate. We will get into a deep dissertation in regards to Spirit…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Liquor store blues

Coast to Coast Interview with WILLIAM HENRY Audio

INVESTIGATIVE MYTHOLOGIST WILLIAM HENRY DISCUSSES THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE SERAPHIM AND REPTILIANS, AND THE TRANSITION INTO THE "NEXT H…

Started by whole

5 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Alkalizing the Body

Sevan I remember hearing you on a blogtalk episode, I can't rememember which one but you mentioned taking baking soda to alkline all day, c…

Started by Vashon L. Oggs

15 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by TK Rising

The Cosmic Tuning Device

Get a set of "Mack's" earplugs the good gooey ones that don't bother the ear because they are uncomfortable which some earplugs do. When y…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by aura

BREATHING AND CRYSTAL MEDITATION

We are sure most have viewed the new video on breathing and crystal meditation. I'm putting a post here for additional information in the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by SLR2

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service