QUESTION AND ANSWER (270)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Uber?

Constantly continue to see the word/symbol "Uber" being pushed around a lot lately and believe that I heard somewhere that it has its root…

Started by Cee

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Sucram

Are we in control of everything? Or do things happen without control?

I consider myself to be still be very "new" at awakening to the reality of what this life is and I learn new things everyday, especially wi…

Started by sarai

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by sarai

Safely storing energy in the lower dan tien.

Hey everyone, I know how to store energy inside of the lower dan tien but it's like after awhile....I'll start to burn up a lil bit lol. I…

Started by Jpa100

0 Oct 9, 2013

Where did we come from?

Hello, and wholeness to everyone. So I have many questions about our origin. Not just our Cosmic origin, but our true world history. I can…

Started by Magustris

45 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Karrade

Moon Birth

Recently I was inspired to research any correlation between my birthday and the moon phases.  Here are some websites I found useful:  http:…

Started by Gina

4 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Kevin

Excerpt Query from "The Code to the Matrix"

Wholeness to all! It is after watching "The Code to the Matrix" on youutbe; which comprises of 49 videos; that led me to become a member of…

Started by Maria Martin

4 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Maria Martin

Question about Code to the Matrix & Reptilians

About the book The Code to the Matrix..regarding reptilian/serpent influence...it discusses all references to serpent related symbolism in…

Started by Megan

23 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Neil Andna

Developing your aura through meditation

I haven't been able to open all chakras simultaneously yet. I suppose I have blockages in the lower ones. However, having been able to acti…

Started by Dragonborn

0 Aug 5, 2013

Clarification about water?

Wholeness to all! I've searched over and over, all over the internet and on this site, but it seems the topics gets way too advanced or jus…

Started by J.R. Alexander

25 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Michael P Carroll

RESISTANCE 2010 MOVIE - SYNCROMYSTIC ALERT - REALITY VS ACTUALITY

RESISTANCE I 2010 SERIES TRAILER HD from Sevan on Vimeo. This first began with this post when a member asked a question about whether or…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2019   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service