QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help me please...

as well as being able to go into a automatic trance-like state when writing lyrics (as i'm a musician), i also have this ever-growing sense…

Started by Tekneek

4 May 18, 2012
Reply by KeyKeeper (Val)

Plz explain these people i saw!

Wholeness and balanced vibration to everyone good and bad:) hello Yesturday a friend of mine gave me mushrooms and said it could possibly h…

Started by kevin gale

4 May 16, 2012
Reply by Kai

Has anyone ever heard of the "Invisible College"? WHO ARE THEY?

Who knows or heard about the "invisible college"? have read some things about it, and supposedly its a secret society that might be branche…

Started by Cee

16 May 16, 2012
Reply by Mark Chang

Do human beings experience all of reality backwards?

Do human beings experience reality backwards? An extension of the dual plane perspective, where everything is reflected. This is why I ask…

Started by Karrade

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick Wanek

Spiritual Cult?

Me and a friend went out to a bar Friday night. We both were a bit tipsy,but she started doing these weird dance moves.Later, in conversati…

Started by Gina

10 May 6, 2012
Reply by ProvidenceChild

CYMATICS AND MATHEMATICS

I'm looking for a particular name and I need the team to work on this. Of course sound is shape and shape is number. There is a form of M…

Started by Sevan Bomar

29 May 2, 2012
Reply by VCAT

Would appreciate anyones input!

Has anyone here ever heard of the Keylontic sciences? I'm just now beginning to look into this and it seems pretty extensive in outformatio…

Started by Nine

42 May 1, 2012
Reply by Jennevieve

1, 432 Hz Pyramid Theory Question. 2, Words as Solfeggio Frequencies?

First Question: Source, in the description http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEXWeUqc7jA   Anywhere I can go to confirm or deny this further?…

Started by Karrade

2 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Triggers for stillness in a dream?

Had my first lucid dream last night for about 20 years or so. I didn't have access to logical functions (math), as that part of the brain s…

Started by Karrade

2 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Dream of Demonic Headquarters?!?!?

I dreamt that I was at the lobby of some demonic Headquarters (which were all minimalist & pristine, I must add).  Greys and blacks.  -…

Started by Greschjkvo

4 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Greschjkvo

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service