QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Kundalini Kundal-Inquiry

Kundalini progresses and unfolds in a way that is congruent to one's unique awakening process. That said, since we have like-DNA and live o…

Started by Jarrod David Schneider

8 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Jarrod David Schneider

Hollow Earth?

Normally I try not to dwell to much in these kind of story's, but this one looked too interesting not to share. For me these articles did n…

Started by Hidde Hilton

13 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Losing your Soul

Wholeness, After listening to the amazing Truth Frequency Radio Audio with Dan Winter and Sevan, there was a point that Dan made when he s…

Started by KFive

13 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by KeyKeeper (Val)

MEANING OF MA

I know that Sevan did a lecture on the meaning and significance on the letters MA.  Could anyone tell me which one deals with that topic? …

Started by Ayla Jones

2 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

chemtrails

Lately when I help somebody wash their car we always ask, what is this sticky yellow substance?!?! birdshit?? NO. Tree Sap?? NO. Does anybo…

Started by Cee

4 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

Active Point with Reiki

Not sure if this should go under Ailments and cures, spiritual technology or Q&A but it is a question so will post here for now. I have…

Started by Coresponse

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Tyrone

Lunar Calender / Celestial Degrees of Consciousness / Law of Entropy

After studying the topic of the Olympics Opening Ceremony Ritual - Analyzed and Explained, http://www.resistance2010.com/profiles/blogs/the

Started by Coresponse

0 Sep 9, 2012

Do you SEE what I SEE??

Above you will find a picture if a smokey quartz point...I and my friend have identified 4 unique "qualities" of this crystal..…

Started by ヅSun☼Spirit ヅ

15 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by ヅSun☼Spirit ヅ

New to this Site, and having a good time...but

So massively diverse. Gonna take a while before I find a place to park. Quality of content is excellent, feel as though I can relate to jus…

Started by Raymond Aikens

8 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Raymond Aikens

Which activity, exercise, effects the second chakra directly where you can feel its opposite polarity?

The Root Chakra - Running activates it directly. When we are restarting exercise, we have to move negativity out the way in almost a physi…

Started by Karrade

5 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Tyrone

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service