KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

rainbow etymology

0000000000000 Rainbow: an arc, bow, part of a circle; arch, vault of colored light in the sky caused by refraction (re-fractaling) of the s…

Started by Dusty Tru

4 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Dusty Tru

Inner Guide Meditation

Inner Guide Meditation. This book came into my path recently and may be useful to some of you as well. I feel the timing is right as the…

Started by learner

3 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Sonya Oak

The “End” of the Mayan calendar, Solar Flares and Earth Changes

SOURCE:  http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/End_of_calendar_SolarFlares_and_EarthChanges.htm We have now celebrated the Cosmic Conver…

Started by Delphine Hill

1 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Sonya Oak

SIONIST CODE CRACKED -FREE ME OR I WILL CONTINUE TO CRUMBLE YOUR MATRIX-

So today after an hour in the hemi-sync device I took a shower and it came to me. Cleary my mental portal was wide open and I was recieving…

Started by Sevan Bomar

15 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Bert Ward

WHY WE CAME BACK FOR YOU

Many people want to know how I know what I know, why am I here and what all this is about. So I don't have to keep repeating it I will put…

Started by Sevan Bomar

26 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Interface

These dream herbs besides/along Gotu kola.

We all know at the resistance that in dreams we can communicate with spirits (if you don't you must be new here and I encourage you to get…

Started by Chava

12 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Chava

THE POWER OF NUMB3RS

Just recently I was in deep thought about how We could reach more people before the time expires. The Higher Ones which make union in the m…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 May 9, 2011
Reply by Light Inside

SECULAR INSIDE

One of the greatest keys to self discovery is hobby. We must admit in a society such as this one where our every emotion is being played li…

Started by Sevan Bomar

14 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Elijah's Daughter

Awakening new minds with synchromysticism

I was recently put in a akward situation - to explain to certain individuals that the there's something more than this physical reality...m…

Started by Jon Vincent

5 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Interbeauty

THE RESISTANCE - FINISHING THE MYSTERIES - SEVEN STAR HAND

THE RESISTANCE - A LONG HISTORY OF REMOVING OPPRESSORS   Here you will find a very cohesive script that was a joy to read as many questions…

Started by Sevan Bomar

12 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Darren

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service