GENERAL (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I love you all. This life is a powerful setup

Free will has been exercised thoroughly. This is a good place to be. It was beautiful, I wanted to come here. I loved it. Impressive. Emot…

Started by Makintoke

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

Dr.Mao on 2014 Wooden Horse year

As Chinese New Year approaches, we turn to the calendar of the iChing, also calledBook of Changes. 2014 is the year of the Horse and the el…

Started by daniel sunn

1 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Sean Eason

FELLOW BROTHERS & SISTERS!

Hi! I AM... about to breath in and out my current stuff. Soul stuff and what not, spirit stuff. YOU stuff. When it comes to this website,…

Started by Makintoke

4 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Dynamical1

Wisdom is the key out of this earthly prison... Epistemological Relativism...

Greetings, My name is Reed.. I'm new here and thought I'd give a brief background of myself. I've been on the spiritual path for a about 3…

Started by R J

5 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

The Wheel

The Wheel As we navigate this spinning wheel we call life, one can only awaken to the seeking of the purpose of this wheel called life. We…

Started by garry david

0 Dec 31, 2013

Ancient Symbols in 2D - seen in 3D

I found this thread on another website, and thought it was interesting and could assist a student in understanding these symbols better.htt…

Started by Daniel Toile

1 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Daniel Toile

Pineal Gland Activation and Astral Travel

Gota Kola (2) 500mg tabs in the morning first thing and then in the evening. If you start getting headaches decrease to one tablet. The hea…

Started by Sevan Bomar

50 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by daniel sunn

Entering A New Era - The Big Sift Is Here

December of 2012 was a significant period in time for some.  There was that general feeling shared by many, that something big was about t…

Started by Maria Martin

4 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Maria Martin

intuition and being centered advice?

Hello everyone, i am fairly new to the site. Ive been here for a few months and i find the information here to be endless lol its pretty in…

Started by Amir hendricks

9 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Amir hendricks

Saturn and the Octahedral Fractal

Halo!    “Saturn is the HARD DISK of our localized reality dimensions, and it is being RE-FORMATTED. The system will reboot in 2012.”  http…

Started by Darren

41 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by antonio sonqo

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service