GENERAL (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HEALTH! Raw, Organic, NON-GMO Suppliments!

Wholeness and balanced vibrations Resistance Family. Wishing you all well being on your path to expansion and self discovery. We all know h…

Started by Daniel Toile

0 Oct 10, 2014

Moving Beyond Fear

Am I to late To Propagate This fear I've had of late Shan't negate But litigate This Fear I've had of late Forlorn Forsake This fear For fe…

Started by Tettrah

3 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Jennifer

Transfiguring into a God Being in the Flesh Texts from the Almine´s Ascencion Manual (Text 13, day 20, final text)

Transfiguring into a God Being in the Flesh The evolution of a human being into the stage that lies beyond humanness, that of a god-being t…

Started by Ehecatl Ramsey

5 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Karrade

The women (WOMBen)

I am interested in exploring the spiritual aspects of our physical female functions and phases (menstruation, cycles being linked to the mo…

Started by shunyata

2 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Sylvia

Soul Presentation Sweden-Romania Bridge Activated

I want to express my gratitude to Sevan Bomar and all the souls that are present here on this forum. I feel inside that this is the way to…

Started by Florin Lionte

0 Jul 31, 2014

My latest astral projection or OBE?

Wholeness everyone. I just had this experience and I would like to share it before I forget it :D So, I was laying in my bed in the afterno…

Started by Zbojnick

0 Jun 16, 2014

Focus?

Hi, My name is Edward but you all can call me Moe. I'm new to this forum and I love every part of it. Now let me get to the point. Since I'…

Started by Edward M. Harrison

1 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Karrade

Sidereal and Tropical Astrology

note: I was thinking about this recently when it comes to language: there is a collective and individual meanings for each word read. Meani…

Started by Andrew Vilchez

0 Jun 3, 2014

THE RESISTANCE - THE UNIVERSAL TREE

Many are now asking what can be truly expected from real enlightenment and activation and how can one reach it, that is the question…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Thomas Carroll

Where did they go?

Wholeness to All! I recently had an experience that was disturbing. On two separate occasions I was walking behind someone who disappeared.…

Started by Denise La Roche

11 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Denise La Roche

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service