GENERAL (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Farm of the Future

Prototyping the First 100% Off-The-Grid, Affordable, Low-Maintenance Greenhouse using Earthship Principles and Aquaponics.    Launched: Ma…

Started by White Knight

8 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by jana

Sacred Union

Are we complete within ourselves? Do you think you need a twin flame to become whole? I must admit that I found this to be so mystical and…

Started by Maria Martin

0 Sep 22, 2013

Sleep paralysis

So you guys. I have a very strange thing.If I wake up for an hour, and then go to sleep, which is supposed to cause dreams (and almost alwa…

Started by Ryan M

14 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Leo

LIGHT DEPENDS ON THE DARK, DIVINE DARK GODDESS DO YOUR DUTY AS THE CATYST FOR WISDOM.

Nothing is external from you nothing is causing you pain accept you. how can we "blame" someone when they are not aware they are doing some…

Started by Mahakali

26 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Omar Bouguerra

Why karma yoga is the highest yoga.

Loving thy neighbor as thyself. Needs to be the foundation of everything. When it comes to science spirituality philosophy psychology and e…

Started by Mahakali

3 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Karrade

Sovereignty

I think it time to teach people how to effectively use their rights it is time to stop with the protesting and start holding people account…

Started by Alphonso Wimbley

14 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Magnus Regnant

Is Salt Toxic?

hi resistance, thank you for giving this your attention. i have just came across this article and any opinions would be appreciated as to t…

Started by Lawson

6 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by White Knight

Water: preparations for relations and consumption

Dreamstate this morning: I was holding a blue glass bottle of water, and I had the following occur: 1. I recognized the water's consciousn…

Started by Elke

12 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Sirius Star Goddess

Superimposing the dollar bill...

O.k I was listening to the alchemy of money part 1 I think? Anyway I got to thinking about how they have hidden patterns etc., and I though…

Started by 2wice ONEley

4 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Boundless

Home of Soul

Here are some notes of my thoughts from just now if anybody is interested.   The eternal realms have different frequencies, purpose on eart…

Started by Samuel Jih

1 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Tyrone

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service