All Discussions Tagged 'sun' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GOD PARTICLE FOUND AND VIRGIN MARY APPEARS IN AFRICA ALL OVER EASTER - BLUEBEAM - WHEN JUST SEEING IS BELIEVING

As we uncover the fallacy of Christianity that has been the plague of this world for who knows how long the "Unseen Hand" continues the ca…

Started by Sevan Bomar

24 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Anthony Walker

Where to go and what to do after your soul leaves the earth body?

Hi everyone and  _wholeness and vibration_. This is my very first post in here and I m Norwegian so exuse me if there is any typoes or weir…

Started by Malin Angelica

38 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by zak Smith

THE SOUND OF THE SUN - HIGH QUALITY

Wholeness and Balance to everyone. The sound of the Sun has various uses ranging from restructuring water to revitalizing the system while…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by David Wilson

Restructuring your water at no cost

Hello Family. As you may know water holds memory and is very receptive to things like sound as I believe Sevan posted in another discussion…

Started by White Knight

39 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Randy Crawford

THE REAL MORPHEUS - FLOWERS OF LIFE - THE DODECAHEDRON FIELDS AND LION SERPENTS - RATED ADEPT

COMPLETE FLOWER OF LIFE LATTICE  THE DERMA/DREAM SKIN THAT COVERS THE UNIVERSE AND ALL INHABITANTS  (click to enlarge) Rated Adeptus* I'm…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Sylvia

Venus Transit From June 8, 2004 - June 6, 2012 (8years)

Who else is feeling the energies around the Venus Transit coming up on June 6th, 2012? Here is an amazing write up by Govinda: Venus p…

Started by whole

16 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Milikini

William Henry's STARGATE Philosophy

Hello All, Here are some books by William Henry that I wanted to pass along to the group.  You will find that Henry's information fits qui…

Started by William Jeffries

0 May 14, 2012

UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 8 - LEVEL 2 - THE KEYS TO BOTH WORLDS - SUNDAY NOV 27 11:00 A.M. CST

THINKING THROUGH PORTALS   This is an incredible moment for all of us, we have finally reached the completion of Level 1 and we will bring…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Crystal

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW EPISODE 11 - LEVEL 3 - MANIPURA CHAKRA - THE CHILDREN OF THE SUN - SUNDAY DECEMBER 18 - 11:00 A.M. CST

ONWARD AND UPWARD TOWARDS THE GOAL Wholeness and Balance to all and thank you for following this wonderful series. This Sunday we will be…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Raymond Gene Key

THE VIMANIKA SHASTRA - FLYING SAUCERS OR ASTRAL BODY DOWNLOAD

The more you think internal the more you realize a great part of this document is referring to the Astral Vehicle not just external flying…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Khemet Adisa Bey

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service