All Discussions Tagged 'death' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to go and what to do after your soul leaves the earth body?

Hi everyone and  _wholeness and vibration_. This is my very first post in here and I m Norwegian so exuse me if there is any typoes or weir…

Started by Malin Angelica

38 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by zak Smith

Is This The Second S(u)n?

Hi friends, The recording is about 2.5 weeks old. Now I feel fortunate to talk about this and for having the opportunity to witness this…

Started by james

2 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by EnochPompeii

Questions about Celibacy

So its known that the waste of a mans semen recreates his death.  It feels right, it feels intuitive to bring celibacy to my current re…

Started by Gina

10 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Gina

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 4 - TESLA TECHNOLOGIES AND PSYCHOTRONICS - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED NAZIS PLAY THIS HAARP, BLACK MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES & TESLA TECHNOLOGIES GHETTO INFORMANT PROGRAM…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by tyeesha

KIM JONG IL - THE DEATH OF A DEMI GOD - A LOOK INSIDE NORTH KOREA

ITS ALL IN THE EYES Just a quick sync to report I was recently studying Korea about a month ago long before the death of its leader Kim J…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Mike Quinn

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT - EPISODE 9 - LEVEL 2 - SWADHISTHANA CHAKRA - THE CONQUERORS OF DEATH - SUNDAY DEC 4 11:00 A.M CST

I welcome you to Wholeness, Inner Rhythm, Movement, Balance, Harmony and the victory over seclusion and confusion We are connected in so…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Crystal

Death of partner-entering anothers body?

I was with my partner for appx 7 years.  At the beginning of last year he began acting different in many ways.  I left the relationship kee…

Started by Lisa

2 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Lisa

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service