All Discussions Tagged 'book' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Awakening the Third Eye Rated Adept

This is not a game, many imagine it to be until they are screaming around a mental institution. What should you expect when your third eye…

Started by Sevan Bomar

54 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Emily

THE WAY OF THE SHAMAN MICHAEL HARNER - THE NEXT LEVEL - PDF AND AUDIO - MUST READ IMMEDIATELY

Once again I find that our greatest hindrance is ignorance and being saturated with those who refuse to tell or live the Truth. Summon y…

Started by Sevan Bomar

21 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by positiveevitisop

Plant Spirit Medicine (audio books)

Plant Spirit Medicine by Eliot Cowan   Dear friends, I was fortunate to spend several months in the jungle of Peru with indigenous shamanic…

Started by james

11 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by cat

A book for you

Hi, I've been interested in Spirituality for a long time, almost all my life and being raised in a Catholic home it seemed pretty one sided…

Started by Patirck

4 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Patirck

Raising energy within the body

Hello Resistance I've recently stumbled upon a more efficient version of a book called mastering astral traveling in 90 days.However the n…

Started by White Knight

7 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by White Knight

THE BEST DOCUMENT READING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS AND HOW TO GET THEM FOR FREE

Before I even begin posting this year I wanted to compile this list of the best document reading software to acquire and how to do so for f…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Chava

More Choices "Eat Well & Live Well" (Book)

This is for the resistance make use of this, i think this can help us learn little more about healthy eating..   More Choices Eat Well &…

Started by whole

5 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by whole

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service