All Discussions Tagged 'astral' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE SYMPHONIES OF THE PLANETS AND THE NASA VOYAGER SOUND RECORDINGS - DOWNLOAD

AN ACTIVE PINEAL   As talked about on Sunday's show here is the link to download these incredible space sounds. Unfortunately we cannot put…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Liam Herdman

My latest astral projection or OBE?

Wholeness everyone. I just had this experience and I would like to share it before I forget it :D So, I was laying in my bed in the afterno…

Started by Zbojnick

0 Jun 16, 2014

Pineal Gland Activation and Astral Travel

Gota Kola (2) 500mg tabs in the morning first thing and then in the evening. If you start getting headaches decrease to one tablet. The hea…

Started by Sevan Bomar

50 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by daniel sunn

KATE OF GAIA - CHOICES - AN ODE TO THE INNERVERSAL CAPTAIN

It has always been my greatest intention to bring what is relevant to all of us in a timely synchronistic manner. I can say for all of us i…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by LisaWan

Spirit Science Series - Rated: Seeker

Useful briefing for those new to these concepts:

Started by Poeticneedlez

5 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Poeticneedlez

Raising energy within the body

Hello Resistance I've recently stumbled upon a more efficient version of a book called mastering astral traveling in 90 days.However the n…

Started by White Knight

7 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by White Knight

THE ETERNITY OF SOUND AND SCIENCE OF MANTRA - Shriram Sharma PDF

SOUND - A FORCE THE BINDS AND FREES The Author of this publication does an exceptional job at explaining how words and sound control every…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Jesse

THE VIMANIKA SHASTRA - FLYING SAUCERS OR ASTRAL BODY DOWNLOAD

The more you think internal the more you realize a great part of this document is referring to the Astral Vehicle not just external flying…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Khemet Adisa Bey

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 4 - HOW TO GET OUT OF THE BODY AND WHAT EXISTS THERE

"Its still utterly amazing to me that no modern teacher has talked about the Phi, the Pentagram, Arra, and the Venusians."     Join us thi…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Darren

ANOTHER FORM OF CURRENCY NOW IN USE

WHEN THEY FALL THERE IS ONLY ONE TO CALL     The confusion with the Gods and G…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Sep 26, 2011

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service