Samuel Adam Alder's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for being, becoming and putting effort into the straight way, it is only with…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Mar 21, 2014 to How to overcome Addictions (video game, film, food, lifestyle e.t.c) speaking from experience

32 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by terri caskey

"I can encourage you to share this with someone in confidentiality, this is showing "…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Mar 19, 2014 to How to overcome Addictions (video game, film, food, lifestyle e.t.c) speaking from experience

32 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by terri caskey

"You are welcome and I will continue on, I know that giving up is not an option. :)"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Mar 19, 2014 to How to overcome Addictions (video game, film, food, lifestyle e.t.c) speaking from experience

32 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by terri caskey

"I keep coming back to this, and it's another good iteration of Sevan's philosophy, c…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Mar 6, 2014 to (my innerstanding of) THE ACTIVATION PROCESS- RATED NEOPHYTE

20 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Suze Wilderstien

"we change the game from a set up to a u step/ step up :)"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Feb 7, 2014 to I love you all. This life is a powerful setup

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

"good to meet you! my journey was also accelerated, like yours, by binaural beats, ho…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Jan 11, 2014 to Wisdom is the key out of this earthly prison... Epistemological Relativism...

5 Jan 11, 2014

"my cure for this is meeting people, also, questioning the role i am playing and inve…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Dec 16, 2013 to Loneliness

72 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Archie T

"the tornado in the water made me think of how our thoughts create patterns in the me…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Dec 16, 2013 to MAN VS MACHINE

9 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by indigosol

"and feeding it to an animal or someone who volunteers (experienced psychonaut)"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Nov 27, 2013 to Supertincture process

8 Nov 27, 2013

"Thanks delphinny i'll definitely get on with this! :)"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Nov 26, 2013 to Supertincture process

8 Nov 27, 2013

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service