daniel sunn's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"To be effective, purifications must be practiced diligently and properly with good c…"

daniel sunn replied Jan 8, 2014 to Workbook for Spiritual Development of All People: Revised Edition by hua ching ni/omni

19 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by LORD SANADA

"i dont subscribe to the idea of there being a 'glass' per se, although i suspect the…"

daniel sunn replied Jan 8, 2014 to Where to go and what to do after your soul leaves the earth body?

38 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by zak Smith

"before beginning the purifiucations i want to bring attention to the 60 day energy c…"

daniel sunn replied Jan 8, 2014 to Workbook for Spiritual Development of All People: Revised Edition by hua ching ni/omni

19 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by LORD SANADA

"greetings, I'm gonna work on aligning these invocations with the 60 day energy calen…"

19 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by LORD SANADA

"'At the beginning of a spiritual pathway there can be no real progress made until on…"

daniel sunn replied Jan 7, 2014 to Workbook for Spiritual Development of All People: Revised Edition by hua ching ni/omni

19 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by LORD SANADA

""

daniel sunn replied Jan 5, 2014 to Workbook for Spiritual Development of All People: Revised Edition by hua ching ni/omni

19 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by LORD SANADA

"Again I can't emphasis enough the importance of WHOLENESS when it comes to these tea…"

daniel sunn replied Jan 5, 2014 to Workbook for Spiritual Development of All People: Revised Edition by hua ching ni/omni

19 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by LORD SANADA

"'The value of this book is not in its words, but rather in the use of its contents a…"

19 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by LORD SANADA

"excerpts from this masterful book: 'Without a total investment of your energy, no s…"

19 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by LORD SANADA

"i feel like taking terrence mckennas advice and creating a pitch black room, thickly…"

daniel sunn replied Jan 2, 2014 to THE SOLUTION

112 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by james young

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service