QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question - Discomfort

On the emotion of Discomfort specifically. Do you personally: Exist in the discomfort till you can transmute it/learn the lesson Moving thr…

Started by Karrade

5 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Extremely symbolic video to break down

I came across this video the other day and have been trying to decode it ever since. It''s basically one long symbolic gesture. The thing i…

Started by Iris

11 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Neil Andna

Eternal blessings and balance vibrations, I began awakening recently and it all began with me noticing almost every time I checked the time…

Started by Love & light

6 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Silvio Guerrinha

Locating learning material

Hi resistance family, I was going through the beginner packet thingy that Seven, and others put together. Better late than never, but then…

Started by REG,Fn. Howard

6 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

Help with innerstanding what my daughter saw queens jubilee

Blessings all <3 Would someone be able to help me with an experience we had last night. I'm very new in my awakening and still live a v…

Started by cozmikchaos

2 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by cozmikchaos

Alternate realities and Karma

Looking at Alternate Realities and Karma how can a person collect the energy from various selves that are living in alternate realities? I…

Started by REG,Fn. Howard

4 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

Are we inside out, interacting with ourselves.

If all we see is our own perception, projection, and we are all one collective energy/source/experience. Are we inside out viewing ourselv…

Started by Karrade

2 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Crystal Experts - A question on Clear Quartz and Charge

How long can a clear quartz crystal, if unused and left alone, hold its charge for? If this is related to its size/shape/how clear it is (o…

Started by Karrade

2 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Who is Who?

Just wanted to clarify WHO IS WHO within the spiritual levels. Innerstanding we are MULTI Dimension Beings. Can anyone give me some assista…

Started by Jason Doherty

1 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Karrade

What exactly happens after we die?

What do you believe happens after we die? Why do you believe what you believe?  

Started by Ramiro

9 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Ayla Jones

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service