QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insight needed about number 11, 22, 33

Wholeness I have been wondering about the deep esoteric and numeric meaning of the numbers 11, 22 and 33. These have been appearing in my l…

Started by Miguel

5 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Miguel

Dream insight needed!

For at least a year now, every night, I have been struggling with the same dream, Even though the dreams can be remarkably different, they…

Started by Erica Joy

3 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by gagrl27

Dream kicks me out?

Good morning resistance wholeness and balance vibrations to all. I seem to be having a problem recently: When i manage to gain consciousnes…

Started by Poeticneedlez

7 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Bert Ward

I am confused

Hi Sevan, First of all thank you for all your work. I visit every so often because something inside me wants to. Curious perhaps? I don't k…

Started by Harish

11 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Alex

Kathara Healing

Hello Resistance,   I've been recently exploring kathara healing levels 1-3 and was interesting in hearing others' experiences in the areas…

Started by White Knight

0 Sep 10, 2011

synergy12 crystals

there isnt too much info out there on these rare space stones. i managed to score a set and have some on the way. i am excited to feel the…

Started by Gene Green

2 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Marcus Fields

Death of partner-entering anothers body?

I was with my partner for appx 7 years.  At the beginning of last year he began acting different in many ways.  I left the relationship kee…

Started by Lisa

2 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Lisa

What comes after "death"?

Do we turn to ash and let the world continue?  Do we become a figment of reality?  Does another world await us as the previous one shuts do…

Started by The Phenom

9 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by White Knight

EMF Shielding

Does anybody know of a EMF Shield that actually works? Like-"I had a gauss meter, I tested before and after, and it works."   Also, I have…

Started by Light Inside

6 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by ian fell

freeman of the land

Hi all i wondered if anyone is clued up on how to become a freeman of the land, i've been researching for the last week as my partner has b…

Started by carley

28 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Darren

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service