KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shungite

Scientists estimate the age of shungite to be almost 2 billion years. Though it is similar in appearance to coal, it is found in very ancie…

Started by katiafish

7 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Ayzik

Original Sin in the garden of Eden

What really happened in the garden of Eden?

Started by Dancing Star

0 Oct 7, 2010

DISINFORMATION POSTS

As I have been working on the new publication for the Resistance I have been away from the site a little more than normal. When coming into…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by klove513

THE LINK

All of Our work is based upon a comprehensive model of 15-dimensional physics (sets of 15 dimensions, not just 15 dimensions total) and Key…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Carr

The Cosmic Tuning Device

Get a set of "Mack's" earplugs the good gooey ones that don't bother the ear because they are uncomfortable which some earplugs do. When y…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by aura

The Transformation

The word on the wire is major transformations will start taking place by the 21st of this month. There are 40,000 light workers meeting at…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by whole

SOULMATES - HARMONIC CONVERGENCE - HOW TO ATTRACT OR KEEP THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE

I've stumbled upon the most comprehensive look at how compatibility really works from the Quantum level We enjoy, all the way back to the s…

Started by Sevan Bomar

7 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by MiztikMan

BREATHING AND CRYSTAL MEDITATION

We are sure most have viewed the new video on breathing and crystal meditation. I'm putting a post here for additional information in the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by SLR2

SUBLIMINAL IMAGES & HIDDEN MESSAGES

Subliminal messages are in images every day. Subliminal images are on video boxes, in magazine ads, and even in phone books. Subliminal tap…

Started by Margens

12 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by aura

Moon matrix

David Icke has a very interesting book out one again. He talks about all sorts of things and as I previewed the book something I found fasc…

Started by Osric

14 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Osric

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service