All Discussions Tagged 'the' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to go and what to do after your soul leaves the earth body?

Hi everyone and  _wholeness and vibration_. This is my very first post in here and I m Norwegian so exuse me if there is any typoes or weir…

Started by Malin Angelica

38 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by zak Smith

KEYS TO THE HYPERDIMENSIONAL VEHICLE - A MAP BACK TO SELF - THE UNIFIED LINK

THE HYPERDIMENSIONAL HUMAN Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to everyone. The last month has been one of the most instrumental moments in m…

Started by Sevan Bomar

20 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Nancy

afterbody playbook - light evasion

The topic of going to the light at death has intrigued me ever since I heard the term. Years later I discovered that on the other side of t…

Started by Michael Adcock

6 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by G33

Being in The Zone

Just came across a video recently with a DJ performing live, with a set of machines and devices full of buttons and cables around but in a…

Started by Ahein

2 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Ahein

DOWNLOAD THE CODE TO THE MATRIX

This is it, now the ball is back in your court everything you need to know is now at your grasp. Internal download link can be found bel…

Started by Sevan Bomar

32 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by cv

Overcoming Past emotional Traumas

Emotional traumas are stored in our energy body, these can be both blockages and tearing in the eletro magnetic field of a body. This can…

Started by tomtom biggles

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by daniel sunn

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 3 - COINTELPRO SCANATE AND BIOSPIRITUAL WARFARE - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THE CORRUPTION OF WILL: TIGER WOODS, JOSYLN JAMES, HUEY P. NEWTON, COWLEYIAN SEX MAGICK & THE NWO…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

SECRET SYMBOLISM AND THE KEYS OF TIME

PRESSURE PRODUCES EXTREME CLARITY   Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to all we are now entering a new phase an thus another Sector of the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

True Reality Creation (Part I & 2)

Another fantastic article from Montalk.net that I believe will help those with eyes to see and those with hears to hear. Nothing comes befo…

Started by Nine

18 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Taylor Young

THE CODE TO THE MATRIX - KINDLE EDITION

For those having trouble viewing the .pdf of The Code to the Matrix here is the Kindle and Mobile Edition. Wholeness     The Code to the Ma…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by AMANRA

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service