All Discussions Tagged 'health' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Farm of the Future

Prototyping the First 100% Off-The-Grid, Affordable, Low-Maintenance Greenhouse using Earthship Principles and Aquaponics.    Launched: Ma…

Started by White Knight

8 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by jana

MSM - The most underrated "supplement"

After using this substance for over a year, I have to say that it's the most safe and effective one that iv'e ever used. It's absolutely am…

Started by Silas David

7 May 15, 2013
Reply by Siela

Acne

I've always used prescribed topical treatments to keep my skin nice, even and clear. After learning about negative effects these type of tr…

Started by Dee Pittman

9 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Dee Pittman

Help those that can not defend themselves

I am writing this post with hopes of stopping the cruelty that is being done to animals all over the world once and for all. In th…

Started by Mz. Aeon

23 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by KeyKeeper (Val)

Alternatives to food supply?

After living in America my whole life, I'm sick of the poisons we have to deal with, and would like to stop consuming them while I'm still…

Started by Ryan M

1 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Dorleon

Flushing the Liver of the toxic stones within...

Ok I've mentioned this on a number of threads so I thought I'd post this with the help from my friend in Amsterdam. I'm on my 3rd (now) flu…

Started by John Shore

6 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by SHD

THE RESISTANCE WELCOMES TW E-LIQUID WARRIORS - BRIDGE BUILDING IN EFFECT

A NEW QUEST AWAITS YOU If you were looking for a deeper understanding to your life, one that is not full of dogma, is nonjudgmental yet fu…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Crystal

DETOX 101 introduction and 101.1 Fluoride

DETOX 101 – Introduction and background   Ok I thought I’d start some threads on what to do to detoxify the body.   Many have asked what ca…

Started by John Shore

3 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Ayzik

More Choices "Eat Well & Live Well" (Book)

This is for the resistance make use of this, i think this can help us learn little more about healthy eating..   More Choices Eat Well &…

Started by whole

5 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by whole

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service