All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Healing

I find a lot of info on healing of diseases and parasites,and hear a lot of talk about aids virus being injected into foods(mainly on the i…

Started by Inn Yu

1 May 5, 2015
Reply by Morad

START HERE IN REGARDS TO SUPPLEMENTS

This is the step-by-step post many have been asking for to greater clarify what the supplements do, how to use them, and why they are im…

Started by Sevan Bomar

39 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Morad

Overcoming Past emotional Traumas

Emotional traumas are stored in our energy body, these can be both blockages and tearing in the eletro magnetic field of a body. This can…

Started by tomtom biggles

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by daniel sunn

Plant Spirit Medicine (audio books)

Plant Spirit Medicine by Eliot Cowan   Dear friends, I was fortunate to spend several months in the jungle of Peru with indigenous shamanic…

Started by james

11 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by cat

Crystal Grid

Hi, I am new here, and I would like to share my great work. I have been working with the crystal grids for a while, they are an amazing and…

Started by katiafish

41 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by KeyKeeper (Val)

Active Point with Reiki

Not sure if this should go under Ailments and cures, spiritual technology or Q&A but it is a question so will post here for now. I have…

Started by Coresponse

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Tyrone

William Henry's STARGATE Philosophy

Hello All, Here are some books by William Henry that I wanted to pass along to the group.  You will find that Henry's information fits qui…

Started by William Jeffries

0 May 14, 2012

Mind reading

Here's an article I found which abuses psychic ability full potential which is to help heal others, receive guidance, and so forth. I'am he…

Started by White Knight

5 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by White Knight

Spirtual block engineered into the C1 Atlas bone within the neck?

This is something which I think has definitely helped me since I had it done in March 2008.  http://www.mountainvalleycenter.com/Koven1.htm

Started by John Shore

8 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Ian Brown

Kathara Healing

Hello Resistance,   I've been recently exploring kathara healing levels 1-3 and was interesting in hearing others' experiences in the areas…

Started by White Knight

0 Sep 10, 2011

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service