All Discussions Tagged 'chakras' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS - SECOND STEP

THE RESISTANCE Date of Creation: April 22, 2009 Mission Statement Welcome to the Resistance my name is Sevan and it is Our continuing m…

Started by Sevan Bomar

273 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Heath Cornwell

How to Master Higher Self Meditation Part 1

The mastery of higher self-meditation can be achieved by any you through accurate understanding and correct practice. The foundation of med…

Started by White Knight

7 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Sascha

Strange sensation when meditating

I was hoping someone could shed some light on the following experience I have when meditating especially when I'm concentrating on my Chakr…

Started by Margens

13 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by 3choice of Xperience

Question about Code to the Matrix & Reptilians

About the book The Code to the Matrix..regarding reptilian/serpent influence...it discusses all references to serpent related symbolism in…

Started by Megan

23 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Neil Andna

How to Master Higher Self Meditation Parts 1 and 2

higher self-meditation can be achieved by any you through accurate understanding and correct practice. The foundation of meditation mastery…

Started by White Knight

0 Feb 12, 2013

Organic Portals

I just came across this very interesting article on soulless portals, which are basically people who don't have souls and don't realize it.…

Started by NfiniTINAked

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by TheMetaPhi3.14.70

HOW DO I KNOW THAT I HAVE ACTIVATED MY CHAKRAS

Greetings and wholeness and balance I have read the code to the matrix by sevan bomar and i have a set of chakra chrystals and i have read…

Started by Techy dread

8 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by White Knight

A Kundalini Kundal-Inquiry

Kundalini progresses and unfolds in a way that is congruent to one's unique awakening process. That said, since we have like-DNA and live o…

Started by Jarrod David Schneider

8 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Jarrod David Schneider

True Life

In Full Flight‏ From: 7bomer3@hushmail.com Sent: Mon 8/03/09 10:04 PM To: Savory It is good you made contact, We are here for you. These a…

Started by Savory Hubbard

3 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Tyrone

Raising energy within the body

Hello Resistance I've recently stumbled upon a more efficient version of a book called mastering astral traveling in 90 days.However the n…

Started by White Knight

7 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by White Knight

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service