Samuel Adam Alder's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"own the now and you have already won! :)love to you soul sistar... you are a star an…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Apr 21, 2014 to THE TIME IS NOW

24 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

"If you can tell me and or us more about the type of medication we could make a more…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Apr 20, 2014 to How to overcome Addictions (video game, film, food, lifestyle e.t.c) speaking from experience

32 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by terri caskey

"find something... anything, no matter how small it is, which you find interesting, a…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Apr 18, 2014 to Patience

6 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Bruxby

"Yes, for me it's Tai Chi and meditation as well as regular fitness work out, cooking…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Apr 10, 2014 to Charging body with Chi energy

1 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

"I'm not in Costa Rica so I don't actually know, but I can tell you what I believe,To…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Apr 6, 2014 to THE RESISTANCE COMMUNITY AND THE ENLIGHTENMENT ACTIVATION INSTITUTE - COSTA RICA

77 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by michael mcclair

"I've been increasing in static electricity discharge by doing things like intense me…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Apr 1, 2014 to static electrisity anyone?

12 May 16, 2014
Reply by w

"I learned a lot from games and films and books, the problem is not those things in t…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Apr 1, 2014 to How to overcome Addictions (video game, film, food, lifestyle e.t.c) speaking from experience

32 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by terri caskey

"Affirmative! So let's keep building all of these bridges... weaving the networks of…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Mar 30, 2014 to How to overcome Addictions (video game, film, food, lifestyle e.t.c) speaking from experience

32 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by terri caskey

"You're welcome Marie! The way I see it, we're all richer if we share, just like in t…"

Samuel Adam Alder replied Mar 29, 2014 to How to overcome Addictions (video game, film, food, lifestyle e.t.c) speaking from experience

32 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by terri caskey

"great post man... "

Samuel Adam Alder replied Mar 24, 2014 to Negativity Energy Vampires, Overcoming them on a personal and larger scale.

43 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service