QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Circle Game

I have just come off the colon cleanse and notice that for the past 2 mornings, I have awoken with the sense of high vibratory energy encas…

Started by Sara Catherine Blaise

2 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Sara Catherine Blaise

Shadow Work, Releasing Past Trauma - Techniques

Greetings all, I was hoping to get a few different shadow work techniques for releasing past traumas and behavioral patterns, so if people…

Started by Karrade

40 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Terry Dika

Perfect Balance

In one of Sevans' broadcasts (TimeBreaker, I think), he mentions the moment in perfect balance between day and night. I have googled that q…

4 Jan 18, 2015

Levels of consciousness

Can anybody elaborate on the states of consciousness sevan speaks of in a few of his videos,Netherworld- Plasma-Ethereal-Vast Face-Oversoul…

Started by Jack Trevor Tesoro

3 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Derek Elias

Now what?

Question: I feel like when I know a certain amount of knowledge, living the life of yesterday becomes boring and unimportant. I'm in schoo…

Started by Otilia Ioan

4 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Otilia Ioan

Internal Body Cleanse

Wholeness to all and good day! In 2008, I went into toxic shock (my diagnosis, since I don't seek out western medical advice). When I retu…

11 Jan 8, 2015

HELP WITH DIET/ SOCIAL STRUCTURE

Hell Resistance Family,   I have been on this site for quite sometime (6 months), I'm in the military, I re-enlisted before I knew about t…

Started by Sharlene Mohammed

5 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by LORD SANADA

Ascension symptoms and Menstrual cycle

Wholeness family!! I'm wondering if kundalini and the shift has anything to do with a woman's menstrual cycle. I am in touch with many wom…

Started by Aisha

5 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by jana

Cobra breath

The Cosmic Cobra Breath is an ancient tradition employed by Tantric yogis for thousands of years for the purpose of harnessing sexual energ…

Started by Dalton

0 Dec 12, 2014

Sleeping during opposite hours

As of right now, and the past 1.5 years, Ive been stuck working midnight shifts to pay off school loans I accrued before my awakening. I am…

Started by Dalton

3 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Ahein

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service