QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Festival of Mass Animal Sacrifice Begins in Nepal

I was floored while listening to National Public Radio today. I had no idea that every five years in Nepal the people sacrifice over 200,00…

Started by Abenaa

19 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by nova

RINGING IN MY EARS

I get a ringing in my ears at the same spot in my bedroom and i feel like my head is floating, spinning everything seems really strange for…

Started by Blyss

9 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Solution for Possession

A close friend of mine has this duality about her which leads me to believe that at times she is not always acting from her own volition. S…

Started by dexter

12 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Religion

Why do churches worship on Sundays? I heard that there were supposed to worship on Saturdays which is the Sabbath day.

Started by Shawn brandt

1 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

DREAMS

Hello all, I'm a person who hardly ever remembers his dreams but a few nights ago I had a dream that the dollar would collapse some time in…

Started by Amilcar

2 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Tina Springer

BODY VIBRATING

in the middle of the night i was woken up by my body vibrating heavily, my ears were buzzing badly, and i was completely paralized!! There…

Started by Blyss

4 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Margens

who made Zeitgeist?

Sevan has written: The same companies that were talked about on the first Zeitgeist were those who funded it, they have no shame in admitti…

Started by Paulius Jadzevicius

8 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

ZACHARIA SITCHIN

Some of the work presented in the Library may reference Zacharia Sitchin's work so it is of value to state Our view on Sitchin's work. I a…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Aug 31, 2009

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service