QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MMS

I've been using MMS to heal, but I have not been able to exceed 8 drops without experiencing being nauseous and vomiting. The recommended d…

Started by angela somerville

5 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Shawn brandt

SEVANS MUSIC

If you hear music that you like on my page let me know and I will post it here. The first request was put in by Quinn Vo - Sunrise Remix.

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Margens

Jamming frequencies...

Hello all...I have noticed that when I talk on a cell phone, without a hands-free device, my ear and whatever side of my head i am using st…

Started by K.Wilkes

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by K.Wilkes

a deeper perspective?

Hey all.  I wonder if we could discuss the nature of our spiritual bondage.  Could this bondage be divinely sanctioned - I mean, could this…

Started by Kyle Michael

7 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by AngelaGay

Power.

It seems that discussions of accomplishment center on power. I would like to suggest that power, in and of itself, is worth little or nothi…

Started by Mike Krizak

16 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Mike Krizak

HAARP's over Haiti

As I first saw this story begin to play out on the news I had two immediate thoughts. One how horrible this is for the people in that regio…

Started by TOP84

8 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Michael Oliveros

Something has changed

Love and light to all..   For the past few days, something had really changed within me.. i can hear silence.. i mean a strange type of sil…

Started by Blyss

3 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Ayzik

History of resistance

does anyone know of a resource for looking into the very early resistance - or does anyone know any names, or such, that i could look into…

Started by reb bell

4 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Kind David

Gaia and Nibiru

Hay people, haz eney one thort of the link between Gaia = meaning Earth , Gaia is the name of Earth's aura the spiritual goddess, and Nibir…

Started by Hardipik

2 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Hardipik

Ascension for Men?

Can anyone in the forum expound on Dr. Delbert Blair's assertion that most men have an opening in the roof of their mouths that is in relat…

Started by Vashon L. Oggs

4 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service