QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What if it was humanity, as the creator, that was birthed when the power language was read out instead, and that is the situation we have now?

This is the question I had when I woke up this morning. Were humans the ones that were birthed, when the manifestation language was spoken…

Started by Karrade

7 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Neil Andna

How Would Society Fare Without Money?

How Would Society Fare Without Money? well, if their were no form of currency in society, do you think people would work free for the bette…

Started by Golden Armz

3 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by KeyKeeper (Val)

HOW DO I KNOW THAT I HAVE ACTIVATED MY CHAKRAS

Greetings and wholeness and balance I have read the code to the matrix by sevan bomar and i have a set of chakra chrystals and i have read…

Started by Techy dread

8 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by White Knight

Spiritual Connection

Greetings Resistance Family. Lately I have been noticing a pattern between my uncle and myself that just seems a little too strange to just…

Started by Agito

1 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Tyrone

Solar Plexus Issues - How do you interact with it when its thumping.

Hello all, question to an adept. Again I am brought back to the Solar Plexus with a bump, I knew it was coming the moment I started medita…

Started by Karrade

3 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by White Knight

Paramahamsa Nithyananda / innerawakening.org

Anyone else heard of him? What's your opinion on this stuff? innerawakening.org nithyananda.org I'm curious because, well, besides the Hi…

Started by Øyvind Stenseth Mikalsen

5 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Neil Andna

INTERDIMENSIONAL, EXTRAPLANETARY ENTITY OR PLANET? LAST NIGHTS EXPERIENCE

So two nights ago I had been stimulating my heart chakra and tuning to 432hz with a bunch of isochronic tones I fell asleep to. When I woke…

Started by Ben Khayil B.A. Khazriel

0 Oct 22, 2012

Thoughts on Orion, Sevan (long read)

A lot of talk about Orion these days...found this little strange read.http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/otof/otof16.htmI found this pic of Or…

Started by Golden Armz

3 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Crystalflame

UFO SPOTTED IN BIRMINGHAM ENGLAND sunday 15 july 2012

Greetings all , Well since i started trying to get into this assention process over 3 months i have been seeing weird stuff i keep seeing s…

Started by Techy dread

11 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Techy dread

Pent up Anger/Rage

Been struggling within a lot and during full moons i'm furious,morose and feel like and ox in a cage with pent up anger from my solar plexu…

Started by Cee

10 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Mercado

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service