QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Popping the frontal lobes?

Just curious if anyone has experienced such a thing? If so please explain how this is achieved, thank you.

Started by 2wice ONEley

7 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Ryan M

DAVID ICKE RYDE LODGE 698 A FREEMASON? WHAT???

I  came across a site today which shows David Icke as a Freemason.  I thought he was against the reptillians, greys, etc.... Something is w…

Started by Anunnaqigirl

37 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by White Knight

Adam and Eve

Does anyone know the esoteric symbolism behind Adam eating the apple in the garden of eden? My understanding is that before that moment thi…

Started by Whole Transformation

13 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by williemea

more dreams!

hello wholeness vibrations to all, last night i had  strange dream that was very vivid and i became conscious so i was able to ask question…

Started by kevin gale

2 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by kevin gale

Green symbol entities, positive to life on Earth or Negative to life on Earth.

For some reason my brow chakra is still really fired up, more than other chakras, last night very much so, perhaps because I lay with sodal…

Started by Karrade

2 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Need help about Baking Soda?

Wholeness and balanced vibrations, I have been looking around about baking soda. So excited the day i bought my first baking soda box about…

Started by Milikini

27 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Milikini

Herbalife....Good or Bad?

I have been investigating Herbalife and their products, and I need to know if this stuff a good thing to take or will it have an adverse af…

Started by Matthew Cooper

5 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by KeyKeeper (Val)

Dreaming moments of my future since 2 years now...I'd like some more info...

Dear everyone,   Since the past 2 years I have been dreaming moments of my future. Every time I'm dreaming and then all of a sudden I'm dre…

Started by Jorg

11 May 22, 2012
Reply by KeyKeeper (Val)

Lucid dreams, nightmares or apnea?

Hi everyone! For the past few months I've been experiencing something very strange. Before this happened I never really looked into lucid…

Started by Hayes

6 May 20, 2012
Reply by david Aguilar\\\

De Ja Vue?

Hey, just wondering what you guys think about De Ja Vue. Why it occurs and what does it mean? For me, I see it and an affirmation that my l…

Started by Andy

25 May 18, 2012
Reply by Karrade

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service