LIBRARY (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kangen Water

Has anyone or is anyone currently using Kangen Water? If so would you please share your experiences and/or knowledge about this subject? Su…

Started by SURGE23

3 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by SURGE23

Differentials: The Hidden Harmonic Codes of the Universe

I really enjoyed the following information which supports what Sevan said about sacred geometry not being so truthful or sacred.   http://v…

Started by Darren

0 Oct 28, 2010

FORLONG RIVERS - LARGE CHART - TRACING GENES

Here is yet another reference for the tracking of Deities for those interested in tracing the Roots to belief systems and their evolution o…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by whole

What are people's thoughts on Buddhism VS Spirituality? Can one Ascend through Buddhism?

What are people's thoughts on Buddhism VS Spirituality? Can one Ascend through Buddhism?

Started by Leon

8 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Elon-Str

Three Books On Crystal Scrying/Mirror Gazing PDFs

PDF #1: A Short Course in Scrying PDF #2: SEERSHIP; Guide to Soul Sight © 1930 A practical guide for those who aspire to develop the visio…

Started by ZERO

4 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Leon

The power of thoughts - The Book

Take from it what you will.

Started by Sahasrara

1 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Leon

Micheal Topper Material, Rated Adept

Southern Crown Initiatory School is one of the all time highest rated initiatory school.They are agreeeing nicely with Ra Material and expa…

Started by Fifth Element

1 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Leon

SPIRITS BOOK PDF

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spirits_Book

Started by ZERO

1 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Leon

the photon belt a.k.a " golden nebula"

i am adding this article as is with the exception of the pictures..THE PHOTON BELT a.k.a. "Golden Nebula"   PREFACE NOTE:  The real story o…

Started by aura

6 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Interface

The Terra Papers Rated Adept

I once said if someone really wanted to tell you what was going on here on Earth it would take no more than 100 pages well this one is 58.…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Elon-Str

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service