KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESOTERIC RADIO - KNOW MORE SECRETS - ATLANTIS - ALL "THE" LAND ICE - THIS SUNDAY

SOON THERE WILL BE NO COLOR NO SEPARATION - WE WILL BRIDGE THE WORLDS   Going back thousands of years has worked wonders for my DNA/RNA…

Started by Sevan Bomar

15 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Kai

www.itanimulli.com <----WOW

Ok, this is right in our faces. They don't even care anymore, and this is proof.Take the word "illuminati" and spell it backwards. You will…

Started by Sweexy985

30 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Interface

MOVIES

Always keeping in mind many are waking up every day it is good to have a list of preferred movies. Although I do no wholly agree with all t…

Started by Sevan Bomar

54 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Daniel T Deely

IT HAS BEGAN - THE STEALTH WAR UNCLOAKS - Rated Adept ANNO - NANO - ANON

First I would like to say welcome to all new Indigo, Pyramid, and Crystal. As it is Our duty to keep you armed and ready here is today's b…

Started by Sevan Bomar

18 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by GalacticWacko

PROTECTION

How do we protect ourselves?

Started by aurora

18 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by whole

Yemen - History Repeats Itself - 1300

This video is 1 hour and 23 minutes. It shows beyond doubt that the U.S. and partners, called more appropriately the Hontas, are planning t…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by whole

Post One Quote that Inspires or Resonates with You. (I)

List the author if possible.  My quote for the month of August. "We must weather the illusionary obstacles in our path. They will presen…

Started by the master

26 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Plain Tiger

Interesting Illustrations/Diagrams

from the book, Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls by Nigel Kerner. Low quality, but legible. Working on some scans and pdf conversions…

Started by nima

0 Oct 17, 2010

WHO IS THE MOST HIGH

For the past few days many have asked me the same question so I will log it here so there is a record. I find many want a Name of the Most…

Started by Sevan Bomar

12 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by DonaldChristopherAdrianRobinson

Alien Interview by Matilda MacElroy edited by Lawrence Spencer

Rated Initiate:Fact or fiction? Or a little of both? Be sure to read the preface, which explains how the book came to be.

Started by AngelaGay

11 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by AngelaGay

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service