KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

September 11, 2009 12:12 A.M.

I was going about today looking up at the sky wondering why Princes must suffer so and how exactly to break the dimension permantly. And…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by whole

London's 2012 Olympic mascots

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/news/2010/05/100520_olympic_mascots_md.shtml The London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic mascots called…

Started by ZERO

4 May 22, 2010
Reply by MiztikMan

WHY DO WE FORGET DREAMS

I was conversing with a partner today and we both remarked about how many dreams are just flat out removed from us when we wake up. Even…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 May 19, 2010
Reply by Tre' Melano

THE RESISTANCE SETS RECORD!

Wow growth for Our faction is definitely at hand the Resistance has set an internal record accepting 17 new members today and still count…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 May 6, 2010
Reply by AngelaGay

New Intel Nehalem-Nephalim Chip and what it does.

Here is one of Our posts from David Icke´s forum along with responses, there is alot to learn here about action and reaction. The relat…

Started by Sevan Bomar

8 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Margens

AARON MCCOLLUM PROJECT CAMELOT INTERVIEW

Very thought provoking, the "whistle blower" would be great to interview also. I know some people from Camelot are members of this site,…

Started by Sevan Bomar

12 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Ayzik

1800 The power in numbers cannot be denied. Let Us continue to stay active with bringing great change and awaking about. Once it reache…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by whole

Night Owls

Well its 2:05 A.M. and sleep still eludes me. Since the last activation sleep has almost been strictly for dreams. As I was surfing the web…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

THE OCCULT CALENDAR

okay how do i upload this thing?

Started by dayone

3 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Heavy metal removal...

I remember a few years back you would barely ever see a commercial for GOld...  buying or selling...  Nowadays, that's all the system is sp…

Started by GalacticWacko

5 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Jus10

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service