I was going about today looking up at the sky wondering why Princes must suffer so and how exactly to break the dimension permantly. And thus I went about with this itch that I had to know and it was not normal, much more stronger than my other inclinations. Noting that We are also in retrograde.

On with this attitude and not percieving the day nor hour a sequence of which I will explain a little later, due to my fatigue, began. After this "sequence" one was allowed to view several past lives and acquire some very valuable tools that will assist all in the ascension upgrade. I will post all this tomorrow, if it comes, We truly have something now my beauties.

On this very day the most diabolical eye opener happened and many "unwillingly" or "willingly" depending upon how you look at it, gave up thier lives so many can see the tyrany and wickness of their goverment who they have trusted so long. The Patroit became one for himself and no longer for his Government. So keeping with that level of enlightnment when those most horid tuning fork (see picture above) melted into nothing, an the woodpecker like spell of Leviathan was broke by that mysterious Bin Ladin. Today the heaviest download/upload has been placed into my body/soul. When this event was finished it was exactly 12:12 A.M. and only then did I notice it was September 11. I must re-form and then I will tell you all about it when I rise. Sevan's Log Finished 1:00 A.M

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

deep..

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service