KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alchemy by Jean Dubuis Depending on what level you are in extracting there are quite a few formulas and just material to check out

alot of my other books are not on pdf but I will have to copy to my pc.

Started by ArcofJustice

1 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Margens

Methods and dosages used in non-medical aromatheraphy,info on measurements and what kinds of oils effects the human cell membranes,skin etc.also gives data on what to look for when you buy oils

info on oils in case you are allergic to them,info on the breakdown of diffferent types of oils and how one is affected by it.

Started by ArcofJustice

0 Jun 29, 2010

Encyclopedia of Occultism & Parapsychology this bok has helped me with info it has 1948 pages of Authors and Sources of Authors helping you find the originator of the source of material

this book helped me to get deeper in my researches

Started by ArcofJustice

1 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Abenaa

TRANSMISSION FROM THE GATE

Infernal reptilian beings of the lower fourth dimension have breached the Gate. It all began when little Adolf, of blueblood Rothschild de…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by whole

UPPING THE STAKES

Since they are upping the stakes We now are to. We intend to save more people than Our first calculation. The more the upset Us the more We…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by whole

THE FRONT LINE

Our ranks are growing and strong souls are assembling. We will defend Earth until those that remain care not to go to higher planes. I want…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by whole

THE PAST

When the Code was being written I spent days with my head stuck in various ancient works about the past and how the world was then. It sho…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by whole

Rastafarian Answers

An intelligent man indeed emails insisting Ras/Ra/Marduk is the way through his emissary Emperor Hallie Salassie, here is our response for…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by T-K

THE NEW MATRIX

Again, I'm just logging all of this so it will be available when I'm gone. The next world will come in a flash for many. What will take pl…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by whole

TOGETHER

Tis true We are all remnants of various star systems, an experiment that grew its own mind, its own soul and now that We have the truth we…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service