GENERAL (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cuzco school of painting

hello  recently i came across a painting, which got me a little interested in the cuzco school of paintings any idea what this means.? rega…

Started by Morad

0 Dec 19, 2014

Love YOU all!

Hi... Just wanted to say that I love you all like I love myself! ^_^ Hehe. You guys are all excellent pieces of my Whole, and I am sooo tha…

Started by Rebekah

5 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Cecilia

Being in The Zone

Just came across a video recently with a DJ performing live, with a set of machines and devices full of buttons and cables around but in a…

Started by Ahein

2 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Ahein

Restructuring your water at no cost

Hello Family. As you may know water holds memory and is very receptive to things like sound as I believe Sevan posted in another discussion…

Started by White Knight

39 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Randy Crawford

Kundalini Syndrome

9/11/2012 while talking to my son on chakra activation,describing how to do it,spontaneously awoke my kundalini. it was magical and wonderf…

Started by Jesse Jane Yandell

7 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Jesse Jane Yandell

Using Frequency Generators

Wholeness family, so I acquired a frequency generator the (Spooky2) and I thought that it would be somewhat easy to dive in, but i don't kn…

Started by Gary Hensley Jr.

1 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Ahein

the clear face mirror

Are there any special or certain clear face techniques which might aid me in advancement of degrees? I have seen through the illusion and I…

Started by ankh aker

9 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by ankh aker

Audio

So, I'm relatively new here and I'd like to start off by saying what I have to offer this wonderful community. And that is ANYTHING related…

Started by Tettrah

5 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Ahein

Spirit Science Videos

Has anyone watched the Spirit Science Videos on Youtube ? I found them interesting and talks a lot about topics we came across here.. 2 int…

Started by Halomatrix

1 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by janet myers

Strange predicted pain in between sleep and awake

I want to ask you about something "strange" happening to me rarely (maybe 20-30 times in 4 years). A few nights ago, 2 weeks I think..I was…

Started by Otilia Ioan

0 Oct 18, 2014

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service