AILMENTS AND CURES (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I clear out the toxin's in my childrens bodies from immunizations?

It is no secret that the immunizations they are giving our children is killing them,but unfortunatly  we can not do anything about it. We h…

Started by Hadejah Alford

10 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by noitavlas777

BIO CHEMICAL CELL SALT BOOKS FREE

The Biochemical Salts are wonderful and in such a short time they have already proven great worth and are the main tool in the cabinet of t…

Started by Sevan Bomar

21 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by sarai

Drug Addiction

I have a few members of my family that struggle with drug addiction (alcohol & narcotic), the older ones are in 12 step programs and ha…

Started by Kyle Jodoin

9 May 30, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

Damaged Crown Chakra, Pineal Gland Chakra, and Throat Chakra... HELP!!!

Greetings and Wholeness resistance posters! I need some insight to a nagging situation I have, and I hope some of my Resistance sisters an…

Started by Ahmad Brown

22 May 3, 2013
Reply by shane

Lucid Nightmare

I literally JUST had this dream so I'm posting while it's fresh in my head. I had a dream where I was in a Japanese stage-play that was be…

Started by Agito

1 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Tyrone

EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED FOR THE VIRTUAL CLEANSE

Wholeness to everyone, we are nearing the start date for the Virtual Cleanse and want to make sure everyone that is participating has every…

Started by Sevan Bomar

13 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Dusty Tru

Argument against use of MMS?

Today I was talking to this Korean chef who's all about eating and living healthy, and MMS came up in our discussion, and he said that anyt…

Started by Peter Krumb

2 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by jana

VIRTUAL CLEANSE - PRE-CLEANSING INSTRUCTIONS AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to everyone as you may already know we are doing a collective cleanse. Due to several requests we have de…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Feb 13, 2013

Meatless burgers and chicken suspicion

I have a suspicion that whoever is manufacturing these Boca and Morning Star meatless products may be up to no good . Whats really in…

Started by noitavlas777

4 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by G. Antjuan Walker

Acne

I've always used prescribed topical treatments to keep my skin nice, even and clear. After learning about negative effects these type of tr…

Started by Dee Pittman

9 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Dee Pittman

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service