Sai Pharcyde
  • Male
  • Wales
  • United Kingdom
  • Blog Posts
  • Discussions (3)
  • Groups
  • Photos
  • Photo Albums
  • Videos

Sai Pharcyde's Friends

  • Marina Luna
  • White Knight
  • Sevan Bomar

Sai Pharcyde's Discussions

97% Owned Documentary - Positive Money

Of all money in circulation, it is estimated that less than 3% is what would be considered a tangible asset. The other 97% is digital money. The significant problem with digital money is that it is…Continue

Tags: Usury, Debt, Money, Democratizing, Economics

Started May 2, 2012


Sai Pharcyde's Page

Profile Information

Authentication - Please enter the title of any spiritual book to verify you are a real person.
Tao Te Ching
What is your current spiritual level of innerstanding?
How did you find out about the Resistance?
Your profile will be personally reviewed. If approved please take a look at our site protocols located at this link. Wholeness and Balance Vibrations!

Comment Wall (1 comment)

You need to be a member of THE OFFICIAL RESISTANCE to add comments!


At 3:24pm on April 19, 2012, Marina Luna said…

Welcome to this wonderful site! Many Blessings sent to you! :)



Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2022   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service