In my experience with weed it most certainly opened my awareness. Funny how they say it is a GATEWAY DRUG - when it really is a GATEWAY DRUG. It helps stimulate the pineal which in turn helps stimulate the rest of the chakras.
In ancient writing (according to various sources on the internet) the pineal gland is the sixth gland of the human body or sixth seal. Seal/Gate.
When I had my awakening on weed i reached a point where I did not want to smoke. I very literally felt high on life. Weed assisted in my awakening, it was not the magic bullet. Diet, realizations, action, love - great sex - love - desire, service to others mentality and meditation was my key.
These drugs give you a small window into higher dimensional thinking - to use drugs without full knowledge how the dimensions work you leave yourself open to external negative entities.These beings 100% bad ass..especially if they sense your bio field and you cant discern when they are playing with you or worse yet that things like this actually exist.They can take possession of all aspects of your life to influence you, if you give in to lower dimensional emotions. One thing a 'teacher' told me was to "Kill them with kindness".
Like all things in life, moderation is key.
I agree with Matt Wien on this one. Mary J is definitely a gateway drug and through the use of
it and many hours under it's influence I was able to expand my way of thinking in ways I probably would
not have done otherwise. I think weed is like a crutch, and when you don't need it anymore you simply
don't need it.
I do think though that smoking "blunts" blunts the senses and continual use is unneccessary. I quit my alcohol
and cigarette consumption with the help of my crutch (mary j), and when I was able to walk again I had to put the
crutch down. Weed has always been around in my life so I know sooner or later I'll toke up again. Just as Kevin pointed out, follow your innervoice.
The worst it does is you're inhaling smoke which is never really good; for me however I get forgetful, dumb,etc so it depends. However the upside is so much better as you can see other perspective, feeling in tune with your surrounding,etc its the mystic drug!
Shamans have been known to use drugs both smokes and teas to induce a trance state of mind. The difference with society and the shaman would be the intent in this aspect. Are you smoking to get high or smoking to seek truth. Currently I do not smoke anything. I use to smoke to get high - then i smoked less to on to meditation practices. I went on to use to bineural beats as it helped keep my attention. That combination with desire woke something up in me with consistent use. Eventually I stopped with the CD and weed.
This will require objective thinking and much reflection. Its all about how productive is the activity
A COLLATION OF THE NEGATIVE ENERGETIC/SPIRITUAL EFFECTS OF MARIJUANA
(AND SUGGESTIONS FOR WITHDRAWAL)
Tracey Ravenowl MSE Mob: 0417 618 972
Kyle Grimshaw-Jones ND, RT www.conscioushealing.com.au
Dope destroys the evolution of human consciousness.
- Tracey Ravenowl
1. Marijuana weakens and overexpands the etheric field which is the blueprint/plans for the physical body (worked on in acupuncture and homeopathy, for example).
2. Marijuana causes energy leakage through the holes it forms in the etheric field (which become sites of physical disease and entity attachment, allowing influences from other realms to affect your personality.)
3. This overexpansion and weakening of the grid-like etheric field allows entity attachment and, possibly, the loss of self-control, making you base your decisions on lower instincts rather than intuition, right livelihood, and constructive activity.
4. Marijuana weakens the stream of consciousness (the awareness that recognises our aliveness and leads us towards fulfilment) and may lead to a paranoid schizophrenic condition derived from a lack of clear emotional separation (not knowing if the emotions being felt are yours or someone elses).
P.S. So, if you do still use marijuana while attempting to give up, only smoke alone or in nature, and use your mind/intent to repair the holes regularly. Beware of who you expose yourself to when stoned (under the influence of marijuana). You become like a sponge energetically.
5. Marijuana takes you into the astral (emotional) plane of existence, which we interact with through our astral (emotional) body. The astral plane is not the goal of spiritual evolution, only a phase, and compulsive/continual involvement in it can become largely delusionary and dangerous, which may prevent you from connecting with your higher self, and fulfilling your life's purpose.
6. Marijuana may cause dramatic splintering (cleavage) of the personality; i.e. disintegration between the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of your being; i.e. inability to think, feel and act simultaneously.
7. Marijuana can put you on an endocrine rollercoaster (overstimulating and upsetting the balance of your endocrine glands and their respective chakras or energy centres). This can manifest moodiness, P.M.S., night sweats, etc.
8. Although initially it may feel as if marijuana heightens your vibration or makes you more sensitive, opening you up, it can lessen your ability to do so consciously yourself without the use of the drug in the future. You become dependant, the opposite of the spiritual growth which leads to independence, responsibility, and appreciation of the oneness of all. (Artificial overstimulation of a body function can result in subsequent depressed function, and eventually dependancy.)
9. The mental fragmentation which marijuana has been shown to eventually induce, can result in the development of a remarkable degree of denial. The chronic marijuana user can often feel completely justified in their usage of it, and can ignore the foregoing information completely, while justifying their behaviour with narrow-minded catch phrases and excuses. This is conveniently assisted by the memory impairment which marijuana has also been shown to induce. The user who states that he/she uses it to relax and open up, let go, become more sensitive, or, expand consciousness conveniently chooses to ignore/deny the scientifically proven and esoterically understood long-term damaging mental, emotional, and physical effects. They also strongly imply that they are incapable of accessing the aforementioned abilities without the use of marijuana.
10. Hydroponically grown marijuana is highly addictive. Withdraw and change to normal home-grown marijuana and eventually withdraw completely. Hydroponic dope can contain up to 200 times more THC (psycho-active alkaloid) than normal dope.
11. For more information, read Keep Off the Grass by Gabriel G. Nahas. (Paul S. Eriksson Publisher, Middlebury, Vermont, Nov., 1990.)
12. Suggested energetic repair for lifestyle-elimination of marijuana:
Strengthen your etheric field and consciously anchor the stream of consciousness and the lifestream, by visualising energy from your source connecting with your head and heart respectively.
Tap between your eyebrows to activate your pituitary gland (master gland of your endocrine system) with the conscious intent of telling it to recuperate and regenerate.
Take colloidal minerals/electrolytes.
Walk and meditate.
Adopt a positive health-enhancing lifestyle, and learn to love your body enough to take good care of it.
Withdrawal can take up to a week (for the cravings to smoke to stop). At least 6 weeks are often required to return to normal.
(For those interested in the use of crystals: magnetite worn below the navel pulls you back into your body and grounds you. You can use it to help to train yourself to stay in your body and to stay present in reality. Lapis Lazuli can be used to strengthen your aura.)
It is essential to learn to lovingly and willingly endure the pain of life (John Whitman Ray). We all feel pain, and hurt in our lives. Learn to ask for support from others, and to offer support to others. In this way we can learn to support and love ourselves.
Learn to feel the hurt and pain of life (and to feel simultneously how much you don't want to feel it), and to express or not express it appropriately, without suppressing it or avoiding it by shutting down.
- Kyle Grimshaw-Jones
Lastly, the best way to take in the spirit of the plant, is by eating it. and in a sacred circle..... read about it if you can find it.... secrets of the jungle.
The plant is not of this planet, Ill say this and the is that. The spirit of the plant is not of this world, of ancient being who came here a long time ago who brought it. There are deep secrets of the plant and most of you wont find it on the net. Many taitas (curranderos) have use it to cure many illness. but one must interact with the spirit in ceremony. (is not for everyone) In the secret knowledge i have gather over the years ive read it has both spirits, (christ & ma or better yet mary) Please! is not what you think... Dont bring the bible to your mind... is beyond that.... thats all i will say..