Wholeness to all!

I have been on the board for a few months now (which might I add is the best source of information I have ever come across in one place!), but I am not an "active" member per say, as I don't generally post anything.  I read and watch the content over and over, among other things I am studying, but I have to say that this website alone has taken me to places that probably would have taken me years upon years to get to!  So for that, I thank you all for everything everyone has contributed here!

I need some advice or help with attaining more lucidity when dreaming or even astral traveling.  I have never fully projected yet though, but I have been trying for over a year and I have studied and read so many books on the subject, that I am starting to feel that I may be missing something or perhaps doing something that is holding me back?  Over the past year that I have been trying to project, I have had two instances (very far apart from one another) where I think I may have been projecting, but the moment I realized what was going on, I got too excited and gained full consciousness and lost the sensations.  Both times though, I felt as if my entire body was vibrating in a way I've never experienced, and i felt a slight tug or pulling before I got too worked up and basically woke my self up. 

Now, since the end of January of 2013, I have taken matters to the next level.  I have completely stopped eating any meat (not that i really consumed a lot to begin with..) then stopped eating any animal products and "fake" foods such as anything from restaurants or fast food joints.  I limit my intake of processed or non organic foods as much as possible, but it's very hard to do living in Toronto, where winter doesn't allow for many locally grown foods, let alone organic.  Lately though for the last couple months, i have found that i cannot achieve lucidity, I haven't had an instance where I am lucid or even aware that I am dreaming and maybe not controlling the dream to a certain degree.  It's like something happened ever since I changed my diet. 

Here is a list of what i eat on a day to day basis.  It's pretty consistent for the most part, but the point with this "meal plan" is to show what types of processed or non organic foods I do eat. Most fruits and veggies, although organic, are imported from various places like USA, Mexico, Columbia and Chilli.  Very little is locally grown, especially in the winter months, especially for organic produce.

Breakfast:

- Organic fair trade coffee beans, which i grind my self

- Organic almond milk (some ingredients in it sound non organic to me though with added vitamins and minerals, perhaps this may be the culprit as i use it in my coffee and smoothies daily. I go through 1 to 1.5 boxes a week (946ml each box)

- organic and no preservative toast/bread with all sorts of nuts and grains on the crust, 2 slices a day

- organic and vegan pomegranate jam

- Vegan  butter made from flax, soy and other nut oils (i may have a couple table spoons of this a week or less)

- Organic frozen berries and fruits for smoothies

- avocados (organic and non organic, depends on whats available) , 5 a week

- organic bananas, 8-10 a week

- organic oatmeal, a bowl a day

Lunch:

- Veggies and fruits (varies every day/week depending on what i can get, 50/50 is organic and non organic)

- Organic salad mix with lemon juice, dehydrated cranberries, unsweetened coconut shavings, sea salt and pepper and olive oil (all ingredients for the dressing are non organic)

- mixed nuts (non organic bulk type)

- Dehydrated fruits that I make myself weekly with organic fruits

Dinner:

- Most of my dinners are stir fry, pasta, rice, salad type dishes, of course all vegetarian and vegan

- I use a lot of non organic olive oil in recipes

- non organic pasta, once every week or two ill have a pasta dinner with an olive oil type sauce or organic pasta sauce

- jasmine rice, non organic, 2-3 cups of rice every week or two

- more organic salad mix

- Veggies and fruit juice i make using my juicer, 80% is organic produce, the celery, kale, romaine lettuce and spinach  are always non organic, they just don't carry it at the place i shop

- non organic spices and herbs that i use from my spice rack

- I do grown fresh herbs which are from an organic clone

- I grown my own organic potatoes, green onions and garlic, but the garlic is a seldom harvest, so otherwise a use a lot of garlic on a weekly basis, non organic

Snacks:

- bulk pop corn seeds

- my dehydrated fruits

- fresh fruits (mostly organic with the exception of Guavas, papaya, oranges)

- cherry tomatoes (non organic)

Aside from dried herbs, spices, almond milk, vegan butter, and the non organic produce listed above, there really is nothing else i consume that is processed or non organic.

From what I have gathered that has changed since i really have gone full tilt on this quest to actually project and be conscious of it, is perhaps the almond milk, butter, organic vegan jam or garlic that really has an effect on me? I haven't changed any of the products i use, (which i am consciously aware are bad) such as my hand lotions and shampoos and deodorant. I don't take any sort of medications or pills.  I haven't had a sore throat or cough or any "cold" symptoms in over a year and a half when i discovered affirmations.

Prior to the diet change, I used to eat 4-5 eggs whites per day for breakfast, with typical off the shelf white bread, real and non organic butter, cream for my coffee, and I did consume probably a 6 pack of beer and/or a bottle of red wine per month and i would have some fish or shrimp once every other week and on rare and isolated occasions, I would have chicken or beef.  I have had 2 glasses of red wine and 3 soda sized cans of beer since January until now, which were very spaced out instances, with no drunk or "buzzed" feeling at all.  In 2008 i was on a complete raw diet for 1.5 years and did it cold turkey.  At that time, I had no occult knowledge, except that I was drawn in by the idea of a healthy diet and going completely raw made a lot of sense to me, as was already a healthy minded individual.  I felt greater than i have ever felt in my life and when i decided to stop eating raw only, I still felt great, healthy and energetic, but eating meat just felt wrong, but I eventually got sucked back into it, mind you, it wasn't comparable to what i was raised on, but I still did it, especially with fish and sea food in moderation.

Anyways, what can I do here to help me get my lucidity back and get my self to project?  I have watched the astral quest videos, read numerous board postings and surfed the net or books and information on what to do and how to do it, but I just feel like I have lost connection since the diet change. 

I don't have any vampires or leaches or anyone sucking my energy while awake or asleep ( i remember my dreams 9/10 times) and i don't have any fears of death, as i know where am i going when i pass from this physical body, but i need to be able to fully unlock with full control so I can gather my experiences with me when i pass, which i think most of the members are also trying to do...I feel like i've just come to a complete stop for some reason! 

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated !! 

Wholeness!

Views: 805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey brother, thanks for sharing your situation, this is really interesting since something lifted me up in Jan 2013 as well and it reads as if we have had a similar lifestyle before :)

I did the blessed herbs cleanse, changed to vegan, and i also integrated sports in my morning routine (fit with bodyweight). What i figured re lucidity is, that it comes and goes in cycles. I have periods of being totaly unconcious and then after weeks there are some really concious nights (last week i woke up superstoked as i somehow figured how to protect me against / neutralise energy vampires... This was super real with impacts on the physical plane..still trippin on this)

Having said this, i have no real controll and things just happening spontaneous. iam still challenged by imbalances and formations of my old life "pre jan 2013", but i guess once i manage this i will also get controll at night :)

I have no real plan, only a vague idea of what to do next...
integrating meditation and kundalini breathing tecniques etc but this is not quite happening daily yet. I know from daily praxis years ago, that daily medidation (morning and evening) really boosts conciousness and lucidity will probably benefit as well? I will report back on this as i really need to get my head around this during the next weeks.

Overall i guess its important to have fun, be positive about everything and maybe even start doing or trying things you allways wanted to do?...i allways wanted to skate in a half pipe but i was never good enough nor did i have the balls to try it. i am actually training this now (slowly slowly) and this is soooooo much fun... And the cool things is that no matter how good i am - it brings me back on track when low frequency hits me. Yeah.. Stoked on skating recently :):)
Anyway, If you think you dont make any progress, its probably just your thoughts messing with you bro :),I TRY to get in terms with it by not thinking about it :):)

Wholness!
Marcus

It's always good to say what you're feeling because then it seems you're never the only one!  I think my main issue was getting too focused on the "goal" that I was falling behind and forcing it, which is totally contradictory to how it happens.  

As far the skating in a half pipe goes, once upon a time I was where you are when I did skate...all I can say is just stomp your front foot down to the ground until you can't anymore when you're sitting your tail on the ledge of the pipe!  Don't go half way, always just push down as far as possible to ensure you make it down safely!  When coming up to ride the rail, go up further than what you think feels like the "right" time haha. 

Wholeness!

Hmmm. I am still pumping myself to the rail + training some basics. The drop needs more confidence i guess.. Dont want to damage my terra-suit :)

Its important to talk about your feelings and also hear where otheres are at. I guess this works like a mirror - it is easier to realise things in others rather then in yourself as your ego has no attachements to actions of others. My own ego tends to pirate the captains decisions on any action that promises some gain in comparison to others....and then it maneuvers the ship against the wall :)...It can hide pretty well behind grand motives.... But not this time!!! Hahaha. I am watching out for it :)
The power of the ego is great as it helps you to do anything you want, but sometimes i still find it difficult to controll the ego and THEN... if i dont pay attention i end up in some low low frequency because it hasnt achieved or got what it wanted. Like a child :) so guess we gotta learn to become good parents to our ego and educate on high frequency lifestyle so that it alligns with captains commands.

Yeah!... this platform is an excellent mirror and i am so stoked about everyone here being so supportive, opening thoughts, feelings and just sharing stuff that matters for real life actions. Wholeness to everyone!

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service