All Discussions Tagged 'chakra' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHAKRA TONE COMPLETION

It is finished, a great work achieved, the Chakra tuner from bottom to top perfectly calibrated for the 7 Chakras. Just so everyone knows…

Started by Sevan Bomar

77 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by james young

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS - SECOND STEP

THE RESISTANCE Date of Creation: April 22, 2009 Mission Statement Welcome to the Resistance my name is Sevan and it is Our continuing m…

Started by Sevan Bomar

273 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Heath Cornwell

HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY KUNDALINI?

THE BIG QUESTION ANSWERED   Disclaimer: We do not suggest the use of Mantras, Sigils, and Evocations as such things require a great deal of…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by PEGGY LOVE

THE MUDRAS FOR THE PRIMARY CHAKRA CENTERS

Wholeness to everyone as promised you will find here the Ancient Mudras that are associated with each Ckakra center. Do keep in mind most A…

Started by Sevan Bomar

38 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Zoya

High Frequencies

Zap negative fields with this high frequency and negative shells will crack, and chakras will be happy.

Started by Sevan Bomar

46 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Charles Murrey

START HERE IN REGARDS TO SUPPLEMENTS

This is the step-by-step post many have been asking for to greater clarify what the supplements do, how to use them, and why they are im…

Started by Sevan Bomar

39 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Morad

Body hearts,energy circulations

Namaste brothers and sisters, i would you to share your opinion/information/self expierience about what i feel inside of my body. First the…

Started by Bernardas Rindokas

4 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Morad

SPLITTING THE ADAM AND UNCLOAKING THE MOTHERSHIPS

THE PATH OF THE REAL ADEPT   Our entire existence is being conducted across several dimensions and planes. Many are so much higher than the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

41 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Yetzirah

THE RESISTANCE - THE UNIVERSAL TREE

Many are now asking what can be truly expected from real enlightenment and activation and how can one reach it, that is the question…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Thomas Carroll

THE TREE OF SECRETS - ESCAPING THE NETHERWORLD - EGYPT CHALDEA ASSYRIA

THE INNERVERSE   When I look into the plethora of information coming forth these days from various factions I see only fear and insecurity…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Bruxby

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service