Ramob's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings, i need a little more information on the part of who it was, and if your s…"

Ramob replied May 9, 2014 to I See Alive People (nightmare)

14 May 21, 2014
Reply by jana

"Yes this is whats happening, my recommendation is to search on youtube how to astral…"

Ramob replied Apr 28, 2014 to Rushes of Energy while Attempting to Sleep

7 May 8, 2014
Reply by Ahein

"Greetings andrea, well these energy surges are mainly linked with when you relax, yo…"

Ramob replied Apr 28, 2014 to Rushes of Energy while Attempting to Sleep

7 May 8, 2014
Reply by Ahein

"I innerstand where your logic is coming from my friend, i do not judge, for i repeat…"

Ramob replied Jan 14, 2014 to Where to go and what to do after your soul leaves the earth body?

38 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by zak Smith

"As i see your in a fear based "elite" mindset, i will say your claim to the "splicin…"

Ramob replied Jan 13, 2014 to Where to go and what to do after your soul leaves the earth body?

38 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by zak Smith

"my friend, first off its ramob, and not rambo. second your harsh opinions i ask plea…"

Ramob replied Jan 10, 2014 to Where to go and what to do after your soul leaves the earth body?

38 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by zak Smith

"Every coincidence is no coincidence. This is not a prison planet, this is our planet…"

Ramob replied Jan 9, 2014 to Where to go and what to do after your soul leaves the earth body?

38 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by zak Smith

"This "glass" is basically a lower vibrational wall, until you raise your VIBRATION,…"

Ramob replied Jan 7, 2014 to Where to go and what to do after your soul leaves the earth body?

38 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by zak Smith

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service