QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dream inquiry...

I would like to know if anyone has any insight for me on this: I have been researching to increase my vibration for about 10 years now. I h…

Started by K.Wilkes

3 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by K.Wilkes

Succor Punch

Has anyone ever heard or used a product called a succor punch? If so, Im trying to get some feedback on it thanx....

Started by e.dot

4 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by e.dot

Curious Skeptic

Isn't it a concern for anyone , that as human beings we have the ability to believe whatever we choose? So how can anyone truly claim to kn…

Started by trech

7 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Neter Hotep

Questions regarding meditation CD's?

Good Evening, I have a question about a program called Holosynce. I wanted to know if anyone has heard ofthis product, and its founder Bil…

Started by David Graham

2 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by David Graham

Help

I come from a Bulgarian family. Everyone eats A LOT of meat. Since I started taking MMS I feel sick to my stomach looking at meat. My paren…

Started by Max

5 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Max

Question about premonition and recurring dreams

Hi guys, I'm new here and have been reading through the site to get the hang of things. NE way, I had a question about premonition dreams a…

Started by Nyika

4 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Nyika

Milk, dairy-products

Greetings Family, I've read alot about the benefits of a vegetarian diet and I'm convinced vegetariansim is good for spiritual progress. I…

Started by Abdul-Kadir

9 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Max

Mental/Spiritual Regression

Well, i feel like I've regressed a bit, at one point I was feeling so good, not caring what people thought, not getting angry, feeling comp…

Started by Tre' Melano

19 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Tre' Melano

The Invisible Grid??

Greetings everyone, I'm not sure how to explain this, but I'll get right to the point. I can see a grid like pattern that is all around us,…

Started by the master

0 Dec 16, 2009

black lights

Sevan, I had heard you on a internet radio show, and you had mention, black lights and blind fold and looking at a white wall. Can you go i…

Started by G

3 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by mauricio yanez

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service