QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Astral help

Hello I have been meditating almost everynight for four months trying to project multiple diffrent ways with no success exept once and the…

Started by kevin gale

13 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Ecclesiastical Law?

Ecclesiastical Law? Has anyone ever heard of this? If so, what have you learned and what do you think? Here is a site that goes into some d…

Started by Fielden C

8 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Fielden C

Any advice on channeling sexual energy?

Hi everyone I've been looking around this site for quite some time but I've decided to join because I really need some help with something.…

Started by Jpa100

5 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Jpa100

On MMS and Alkalinity in the Body...

Does the MMS cleansing process as described in the book lend to overall alkalinity in the body?  The use of MMS/Food Acid then diluted in w…

Started by Braden

5 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Whole Transformation

SLEEP PROTECTION

So last night I was sleeping like a baby and around 2 or 3 ish I had my roommate and 3 others arrive home from the bar. As they walked in (…

Started by Joeronimo

16 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Nuno Coelho

Message from the realms?

I went into mediation 2 hrs ago and whilst meditation i asked to be told what my mission was here on earth, how to go about achieving it. S…

Started by Blyss

5 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James Lyon

Soul Group

Is everyone in a soul group at the exact same level spiritually?

Started by ndelta

2 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by James Lyon

Wholeness vs. Oneness

Subtle but Very Interesting. A discussion to compare and contrast the expressions and concepts of "Wholeness" with that of "Oneness". What…

Started by Dusty Tru

8 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Darren

premonition in dreams

I've been working on re-activating my dream abilities. im no where close to who i was as a child and young adult when i would have occasion…

Started by waveofrain

0 Dec 15, 2011

Climbing the spine

Hi all, Just started a regimen, and would like some insight or some feedback. Here's where I'm at right now:  I'm experiencing much energ…

Started by Jon Vincent

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by nima

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service