LIBRARY (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE BLACK BOX AND OTHER PSYCHIC GENERATORS - EBOOK - RATED ADEPT

Following up on my Hyper-dimensional communication device post I wanted to attach this work which I have yet to finish reading but reveals…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Sharon Rena Crump

THE SERPENT REARS ITS HEAD

What's most interesting is they have no clue of what they are dealing with and just as some slither about thinking We are not aware. Shame…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by decodeq

A Major Key of LOGOS - Rated ADEPT

This by far is one of the most informative documents put together. This document was composed for High level Inititiates so they will inner…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Whole Transformation

The Ark of Christos and The Cloak of the Illuminati Rated: Initiate

These books obviously written by an Illuminate pacificst wanna-be are great tools in investigating the current symbols, locations, and hist…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Raymond Gene Key

THE FINAL LESS ON - OCCURANCES OF THE UNIVERSAL MOTHER HER CHILDREN AND HER CONSORTS

THE MOST ARCANE AND HIDDEN   This document comes at a great time for us all, a time in which we end our lessons and begin to take action. H…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Amer

The Secrets of the Philosopher's Stone

This book reveals, for the first time in plain language, how to make the Philosopher's Stone (the true Holy Grail) that men have sought thr…

Started by Just Me Baby

0 Aug 25, 2011

THE RESISTANCE SCRIBD BOOK FEED

I've placed a new Scribd book feed at the below link for easy access to important library editions. You will also find this link under the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by whole

Traditional Tibetan Drugs & Tibetan Psychopharmacology (Books)

PUBLISHER'S NOTE This little handbook of selected Tibetan drugs is primarily intended for the use of all those patients r…

Started by whole

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Bernsten Vendel

ANTIQUITY UNVEILED - ROBERTS - EBOOK -PDF

This is such an important work I wanted to make sure it had its own entry.   "The only real Spirituality was that of the communication betw…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by ndelta

Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, and Metal Magic

Seems like a good source for all crystal and gem needs, tell me what you think. http://www.scribd.com/doc/23656931/Encyclopedia-of-Crystal

Started by Sahasrara

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Light Inside

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service