So after the show the gaining levels sensation was stronger than ever, some things have gone overdue from being said, what a weight off. I felt like I opened a flood gate of knowledge, which is also why it started to become a time issue to make the show interactive. I have so much stuff at this point, and I have learned so much more I can tell you this. 

The great I AM is exactly what is going on in the bible and especially in the United States. Tell them my name is the "I AM", everyone remembers that scripture. It's only because English speaking people do not know the language cipher they blow right by it and are like oh yeah he's like the big "I AM" and they visualize some bossy New Yorker but it is much deeper.  

"I" is Chinese for Dragon, " AM " would be the immortal Dragon also called AMURAKA worshipped by the Indians (IN DIANA) of the then western world before the settlers got there. This is two twinned serpents. So once again it appears the earth is indeed birthing multiple organic lifeforms with composition of various things, including Mr. and Mrs. Reptile, very interesting and exciting. But to me all that is fascinating but I want the keys. I want access in and out, so thats what We have been getting. We will pause on the saga and get to the benefits of being in the know. We have so much coming. 

Views: 1502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right after I saw this post, instant synchronisity led me to this quote --

"In the immensity of consciousness, a light appears – a tiny point which moves rapidly and traces shapes, thoughts, and feelings, like a pen writing on paper. And the ink which leaves a trace is memory. You are that tiny point and by your movement the world is ever re-created." - Sri Nisargadatta, I Am That

Also, look this blog up, - http://living-realization.blogspot.com/ - , it talks about the "tiny" point ;)
Yemaya is the orisha of the sea mother of the sea actually so this deity is also tied in with the reptilians. The activation, I am proud to be back and be apart of this. Action I love it. Sevan I have been told by many that there could never be a mass awakening. The time is now and thr truth must be free. Lock away for centuries now it is time to hack our way through the guards and be free.

FlyNisa7
Sevan, You already have Keys. If you have misplaced them I will help you find them. Being apart the the resistance has taught me much. I now see the openings and the breakdown of the third dimension. To get in and out: I stop looking for the Temporal Light and became the the Light in the Darkness. You have taught me those things so where is your key? Because their is only one and once you find it again it will unlock all the doors/portals/dimensions etc..

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service