I think it time to teach people how to effectively use their rights it is time to stop with the protesting and start holding people accountable for their actions. I want to start a Sovereignty group and start teaching people how to use their Constitution and using the courts for their actual purpose and start restoring  natural law back to the planet.

Views: 731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Every Congressman, every Senator knows precisely what causes inflation...but can't, [won't] support the drastic reforms to stop it [repeal of the Federal Reserve Act] because it could cost him his job." -- Robert A. Heinlein, Expanded Universe

So, if whomever claims to represent you and fails to stop your demise financially or otherwise, should you continue to support them financially or otherwise?

If your answer is to whimper home, after kissing the hand that beats you and licking the boots that kick your posterity into oblivion, don't you think you'll ever regret re-delegating your powers of appointment, by the sovereign powers you never surrendered, to assume among the Powers of Earth, your separate and equal station in life, to which Nature's Law and Nature's (Creator/Creative) Science of Right Reason entitle each?

If regret is even a glimmer of thought, then consider our efforts (http://www.seagov.net/) and in like-kind or in unison forthwith via variation of agreement, accept that what Men of Good Will have learned long ago. To unite! Until then, I AM...

Most graciously 'In Honor We Trust.'

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service