Okay, this one took me 6 months of sitting in a glass bathroom testing individual frequencies for hours listing to there effects and positions according to the bodies harmonic scale, finally I discovered it. 3.9 Over Zion

I will say that this month has launched off so rapidly I could not stop this if I wanted to. One day is like one month and I have so many things that I need to upload to you. This is also my birthday month the 22th to be exact and thus I feel the rise is now. I thought I actually lost "3.9 Over Zion" and in fits of shear madness and bouts of disdain grumpiness, all of a sudden I found it, which made me so happy since I no longer have the frequency generator ever since my computer broke that last time I have been unable to buy the software again.

So here is how it works: take a glass or if you would like a hearty supply, something of a glass vase and fill it with your water of choice. This Vase must be glass. Then place the Vase or glass Pitcher, or Wine bottle "no wine please" in front of the speaker and play "Over Zion". What I discovered with this frequency is We can actually raise a column wave in your house the will assist you greatly with energy. Plus it changes the crystalline pattern of the water thoroughly and once the recording is done. "Drink Me" should come to mind, and one now has another key to getting out of wonderland.

You can also refill the glass when it gets no less than 25% empty and the new water will change frequency to that of the existing water, you could also just play Over Zion every time and charge the water and the environment for fun and purified pleasure. Thank you all so much for being here, it is most certain the future is getting brighter as We continue to open Ourselves to being proactive. That is all I had to say for tonight, you are free to roam about the ship, please stay clear of all lowers levels you will find the doors clearly marked. :-)

Views: 5578

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whispered Drink Me, lol, if it wasn't for the comedy, I love it! Nice.
greetings, i will try this out tonight. thanks. what are the frequency hertz?, how did you come by this?, Can you talk more on this. i know that they affect your brain waves. the dvd called WATER shows the effect of sound vibration and thought vibration on water. and you know we are 80% water. or somewhere around there. also by playing this does this help put a protection field over my house from the all those wifi frequency and emfs. thanks gwen
Most certainly this is 3.9Hz which is a "standing column" the actual frequency that can "stand up". If you have a glass shower its mind blowing.
I will try this out.. Thanks!!
Yes "Over" Zion meaning not in it but over it.
Seven is right about the shower. I do have a glass shower. I recommend anybody try this: Play "Over Zion while you are taking a shower. I cant begin to describe how it felt. The water was "alive".....
Question: mp3 is lossy compression, it may destroy some tones and frequencies, that's why it's regularly not used for binaural applications for instance. Any chance to get the .wav or .flac of this file ?

As general info, .flac is probably the best way to compress important sounds, it is 100% lossless compression, but much smaller than raw .wav files. It also works in winamp and most mp3 players, with perfect quality.
played over zion this morning while sitting outside. my cat responded to the frequency as well. First he put his ears back and looked around for the sound. Then he came over and sat next to me in the sun and listened for a few minutes while he looked around peacefully.

as soon as it was over i "felt" the sound around me disipate. a column wave is a good descrition of what i felt, even though i have never felt one before. the funny thing was i wasnt conscious of the energy until after it had gone.

i just filled a big glass vase of water. im about to charge it with this frequency and see what happens........
heres the experiment. went well

this site is truly a school in itself, a school of thought. a seeker's paradise...
Photobucket
Don't forget.

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service