Do you know that all self sabotaging habits/behaviors are pre-programmed deep in the subconscious mind by old negative memories from your early life that remain very much alive within you? Do you know that such memories are responsible for all the negative thoughts, feelings and perceptions about yourself, others and the world around you that severely distort your connection to reality and most importantly hijack your conscious mind and the seat of your power, your freewill to make self directed choices, away from you? Do you know that unless you are able to somehow de-activate those memories and the self destructive programs they drive you will remain permanently enslaved to them for the rest of your life? Finally, do you know that the only effective way to de-activate those memories is to delete them once and for all? Want to learn more about why this is now possible?

To help make this more clear let's take a simple but common example.

Let's say a person was rejected at some point in their lives by a significant other, say a parent or a lover. The negative memory of the event invariably becomes stored within the mind and over time gets buried under many layers of other memories from their life history.

The memory in question therefore is driven "underground" or into the subconscious mind i.e. it ceases to be a constant and ever present theme in their consciousness as they attempt to move on with their life. The memory however doesn't simply diminish in its significance or its effect on the person's life.

Instead it generates, and serves as the "evidence" for, negative self beliefs such as: I'm unlovable, I'm inadequate, I'm unattractive, I'm a loser, I'm a failure, and so on. Such beliefs regularly surface into the conscious mind, attempt to influence the individual's identity or self image and are the main driving force behind much of the self destructive behaviours one enacts.

These beliefs, or thoughts, seem to come out of nowhere thus leaving the individual feeling, out of control, vulnerable and like they are the "truth" about who and what the person represents. Sadly, these beliefs/thoughts actually only come from the memory and do not in any way reflect who the individual is and what they are capable of.

Another way of saying this is that the memories create "hypnotic-like" suggestions that send the individual into a trance like state that severely incapacitates them, often for life.

These "suggestions" can however be de-activated simply by erasing/deleting their source i.e. the negative emotions from memory which they are generated once and for all. When this is done in an effective manner it is much like closing down an old computer file from the operational memory of a computer; it is gone forever with no trace and no further negative effects.

The individual experiences a number of things when this happens; they begin to become more conscious/awake, achieve greater clarity of who they truly are and what they are capable of, they reclaim full control of their freewill choices thus progressively extinguishing old self destructive/ self sabotaging patterns, experience a great surge in self confidence, inner peace, empowerment, and resilience and much more.

By Nick Arrizza

Views: 490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how do you delete the memories ? 

Few techniques I have found of use Gina to integrate them.

1, You have brute force

Either do the exact opposite when you have identified a pattern, confronting it until its gone. If you were to have the belief, I am not an artist for instance, you would do art until it eventually showed you that everyone was an artist. You'd learn all about it :), in depth and hopefully realise that you are everything, there is a school of thought that follows this way of spiritual ascension. Indeed life does to an extent, you are just accelerating it.

You can actually use these blocks or challenges as sign posts to what you need to do to grow, or at least look at internally.

2, Identify it's there and release it with gratitude for the lesson.

Go into as much detail as you need. Work out what the lesson was, when that pattern started, process it in the logical left brain and let it go. Let the people go, if you want a positive spin on them, which helps me, thank them for their part in the lesson/life even if they were some of the worst tyrants you've ever met. Neutralise them with right brain emotion. Once you've worked through the challenge you no longer need it and if its solved, it's solved for everyone who can access right brain. This requires you facing the ego head on, depending on where you are on your journey, and like someone else poking it, can hurt a bit. It also requires some right and left brain maturity/strength.

All the best Gina :) looking forward to hearing others techniques.

I like the brute force technique better. 

Ive heard Sevan say this also, but Im not sure if I understand it..

Is the school of thought that goes with Brute Force, "Life does to an extent, you are just accelerating it" ?

And if so, how do I know that the way/decision that I choose to accelerate is the right way/decision? Must there be some sort of prerequisite event to occur that foreshadows, is it purely on your freewill, doing whats best in that moment(spur impulse), intuition, or just sticking with a decision and following through with it?

I can only give you my method.

You identify a challenge in your life and find out why it is there. The problems and challenges in your life are there for a reason. Take some time with it, meditate a while and the have a think to yourself why a challenge or problem you've identified exists in you. Not because of an external circumstance, you control you, so start with that. If you can elminate self pity or the victims way of thinking, and just focus on yourself and what's in the way, you'll find left brain alone has a billion reasons to give you, let alone when you silence it and listen to the larger mind.

Another way of course is to find a teacher who has expanded perception, and can help you identify these areas.

Hope that helps :)
As you expand perception you might for instance realise you can tackle multiple situations/blocks/challenges at once, with one thing. Confidence/Money/Relationships for an example could be touched upon in one go, by running a dating or counselling site successfully, just as an off the wall example.

The Zen Master also has what calls the merge technique which is a free list of dualities to merge on his page. This can shortcut all of this again and help you close off some of the overriding issues at the source.

If you prefer this hands on way of deprogramming.

http://www.mastersofuniverse.net/to-start
Skip to mid way down and then click on the dualities list. 

Were all learning, just have to pick the right method for you.

Thanks! the website is very helpful.

I appreciate it all.

"man makes mistakes often.  he allows these little bugs- ego, personalities that live with us to rule us, and make us believe anything."

I don't think you can "delete" memories Gina, you have to learn to live with them and get past them.  Besides deleting them isn't healthy, and they're a part of who you are.  Gotta grow yo...

Ive leaned more into the Identify technique and found myself dwelling even more on the situation, rushing the process of my own emotional healing by quickly trying to rationalized what happened to me. 

I agree with you Allen. I dont think that you can erase memories, if anything they just fade away. Like you, I do believe that events happen for us to learn and grow, not just to forget. 

Even though some of my exs I would love to delete from my memory! lol

How do you erase childhood memories of your parents trying to "KILL" You?

With a lot of courage, bravery and self sacrifice.

Sabotage of self, powerful truths.

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service